ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Army could be needed in UK prisons

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ExREME..TECH, Aug 2, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Use some old Navy ships...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Needless to say Abu Hamza is a walking talking advertisement for the softer UK prisons.

His treatment in the UK compared to that in the US has provoked yet more funds being expended on his behalf... to allow him to come back to prison here.
    SHAMELESS: Hook-handed hate preacher Abu Hamza wants RETURN to Britain for 'softer' jail

3. I'd love to be his solicitor.
    I dont want him back but would love the opportunity to say to him:

'Don't worry Abu, I'll do whatever it takes to get you back into the UK, I'll get you back by hook or crook' ;)

• Funny Funny x 10
  4. Any kind of civil policing is best done by properly trained and equipped bods with full knowledge of all the rules and regs and with adequate numbers.
    HM forces are trained to do ABH on HM enemies, not as gap fillers for a service that's falling apart. All that would happen is shift the problem from HM prisons to HM forces with no addressing of the issues that caused the army to be called in.

• Like Like x 7
  5. "Last month his daughter-in-law, who cannot be named, won victory when the European Court of Justice ruled she could not be deported from the UK as her son has EU citizenship."
    Only until 2019, sweetheart, then you can both fuck off!

• Like Like x 5
  6. There's a reason for Brexit just on its own...

• Like Like x 7
  7. @undervalued

Why the dislike?

Do you want Abu back in the UK, or something else?

8. Mini i pad, big fingers!
    But as far as something else goes, death in the most painful, grotesque manner possible.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Yeah, about time these politicians started saying 'send In the RAF'. They're always left out when these interesting tasks come up. I'm sure they want a crack at it...

10. Should have happened when Strangeways went up, lily livered politicians.

11. Read the memo, and get with the winning team.

It is not about numbers, it is how you deploy them.

Apparently.

12. The prison service has been neglected by the Government for many years. It has been an easy option for budget cuts with public spending. It is after all the "hidden" service.

For the past 30 years or so political correctness and human rights have ruined the prison system.

The Government have relied on goodwill by both staff and prisoners for far too long and and ignored all warnings from the POA and prison other prison workers, including the prison reform trust.

The prison service has always been the white elephant in the room for Government, past and present.

13. Relying on the goodwill of prisoners? People get put inside mainly because they lack ‘goodwill’.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. ABH? Snowflake!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It's called 'CONDITIONING', something that the Training College warned Trainee Officers about.

Once they arrive at thier establishment, the do gooder's and lefty liberals throw away the training manual and spout on about 'Goodwill'.

It's all b0ll0cks, HAPPINESS IS DOOR SHAPED WITH A VILLAIN LOCKED BEHIND IT.

• Funny Funny x 2