• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Army cook arrested on suspicion of killing cats

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3538767,00.html

An Israel Defense Forces soldier was arrested Thursday by the Military Police on suspicion of beating two cats to death.

The soldier, who serves as a cook at the Artillery Corps base in the Jordan Rift Valley, was detained following information received by the Investigating Military Police.

According to the suspicions, the cook killed one of the cats several months ago, and the second cat during the Passover holiday.
Such a cruely. No doubt it would be lengthy and costly (maybe 20 mln. Pounds) investigation and trial.

This is a man who clearly is not fond of cats. Why does it matter that he is an army cook? Were the cats part of a Hamas feline suicide squad?

Or is Cat homicide a slop jockey thing?

It is interesting how the cook would be punished in the UK?

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/darticl...008/May/theworld_May16.xml§ion=theworld&col=

Two Hong Kong men aged 19 and 24 were Thursday facing fines or jail terms after admitting chasing a cat and beating it to death.
The Hong Kong government last year toughened laws against cruelty to animals, making the offence punishable with a jail term of up to three years and a fine of up to around 25,000 US dollars.
I believe that cruelty toward dogs and cats is a serious enough crime in the UK as well.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/1706/EN/UK/

A former crack cocaine addict has been jailed for six months after admitting battering a cat to death with a shovel when it knocked over a pile of CDs.

Jake Harbourne, of Warwick Road, Wordsley, Stourbridge, admitted carrying out the sickening attack after losing his temper.
Btw, have you pets?

I have a black cat. She constantly beats by paw my dog - American Stafforshire terrier (nice girl, friendly toward everybody except other dogs).

PS. My previous dog (poor thing, she died from liver cancer in 2004) is on my avatar.

If he had beaten two Palestinians he would have got off it :D

Nothing wrong with eating cat. Two observations though, gut the buggers right away or the meat gets tainted and if the shot has hit the guts dump it.

Kitty con carne?
Kitten tikka masala?
Catatoullie?
Cat au vin?

Hope there has been no catastrophe in the kitchen there.

walt_of_the_walts said:
This is a man who clearly is not fond of cats. Why does it matter that he is an army cook? Were the cats part of a Hamas feline suicide squad?

Or is Cat homicide a slop jockey thing?
Cat Homocide would be a cat killing a human.

KGB_resident said:
It is interesting how the cook would be punished in the UK?

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/darticl...008/May/theworld_May16.xml§ion=theworld&col=

Two Hong Kong men aged 19 and 24 were Thursday facing fines or jail terms after admitting chasing a cat and beating it to death.
The Hong Kong government last year toughened laws against cruelty to animals, making the offence punishable with a jail term of up to three years and a fine of up to around 25,000 US dollars.
I believe that cruelty toward dogs and cats is a serious enough crime in the UK as well.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/1706/EN/UK/

A former crack cocaine addict has been jailed for six months after admitting battering a cat to death with a shovel when it knocked over a pile of CDs.

Jake Harbourne, of Warwick Road, Wordsley, Stourbridge, admitted carrying out the sickening attack after losing his temper.
Btw, have you pets?

I have a black cat. She constantly beats by paw my dog - American Stafforshire terrier (nice girl, friendly toward everybody except other dogs).

PS. My previous dog (poor thing, she died from liver cancer in 2004) is on my avatar.
And sleep.

Cats are fucking evil anyway. They sleep on your face and shite in your window boxes. Dirty smelly cunts.

No - I haven't cheered up. Can you tell?

The_Snail said:
Cats are fucking evil anyway. They sleep on your face and shite in your window boxes. Dirty smelly cunts.
Seconded. I keep my catapult next to this computing device in case any of the filthy things sneak up on my birdtable outside. I'm thinking of a gintrap.

Whiskybreath said:
The_Snail said:
Seconded. I keep my catapult next to this computing device in case any of the filthy things sneak up on my birdtable outside. I'm thinking of a gintrap.
Horrible little bastards

I couldn't eat a whole one though.

Fritzy said:
Kitty con carne?
Kitten tikka masala?
Catatoullie?
Cat au vin?

Hope there has been no catastrophe in the kitchen there.
You missed out the classic French dish - Chat eaubriand