Army cook arrested on suspicion of killing cats

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, May 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Such a cruely. No doubt it would be lengthy and costly (maybe 20 mln. Pounds) investigation and trial.
  2. Oh sod off Sergey.
  3. I assume he got caught due to the sudden improvement of the taste of his new curry mix :twisted:
  4. This is a man who clearly is not fond of cats. Why does it matter that he is an army cook? Were the cats part of a Hamas feline suicide squad?

Or is Cat homicide a slop jockey thing?
  5. Slow news day Sergy? big deal no doubt feral cats pishing on everything not even newsworthy......-10 for effort see me after school
  6. It is interesting how the cook would be punished in the UK?§ion=theworld&col=

I believe that cruelty toward dogs and cats is a serious enough crime in the UK as well.

Btw, have you pets?

I have a black cat. She constantly beats by paw my dog - American Stafforshire terrier (nice girl, friendly toward everybody except other dogs).

PS. My previous dog (poor thing, she died from liver cancer in 2004) is on my avatar.
  7. If he had beaten two Palestinians he would have got off it :D
  8. Are you sure this is kosher?
  9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

the chinky will offer him a job for sure :lol:
  10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Just to be polite, here some Pussy for Sergey ...

Attached Files:

11. And there I was, about to go out for Chinese...
  12. In WWII cats were sold in butchers in the cities, described as "roof rabbits".

In August 2007, an Alice Springs contest featured wild cat casserole as part of a promotion to cull feral pests by harvesting and eating them. The meat was claimed to taste like a cross between rabbit and chicken.

piccy from Le Monde in April 1871 below:

Attached Files:

13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

ooops i'm sorry redgrain :p
  14. Nothing wrong with eating cat. Two observations though, gut the buggers right away or the meat gets tainted and if the shot has hit the guts dump it.
  15. Kitty con carne?
    Kitten tikka masala?
    Cat au vin?

Hope there has been no catastrophe in the kitchen there.