ARMY CLERKS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by YANTOFULPELT, May 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :twisted: [/b]WHY DON'T ARMY CLERKS GET CHARGED OR DIS FOR SCREWING UP OUR PAY SO OFTEN???? WHY DO DUTY CLERKS GET THE NEXT DAY OFF, NORMAL SOLDIERS GO STRAIGHT BACK TO WORK POST SHIFT??????????

2. stop shouting

3. Becuase they are spineless wimps who whing all day about others getting treated better than them..........sounds familiar..........what do you do again?

4. Dear Dui,

I am one of those old types who apparently earn pop star wages(WO) and care for my soldiers. Slight contradiction I know, but we do exist.

5. Ditto old matey

6. at least youre not shouting anymore

7. and

Soz for questioning your statements above, but if your a WO and you care for your soldiers, why not give them the day off post shift anyway? That's easily within your power. And again as a WO, with your rank you can make a difference to pay problems by approaching the soldier(s) concerned and warn about their conduct if they are constantly cocking up your soldiers pay, then pay a visit to RHQ and speak to the persons IC or indeed the Adjut. As a WO you'll have some bite within your unit to make things like this happen. Correct?

8. Dear Gunny Highway,

As much as it pains me to say this, yes I try to help, assist and cadjole folk to look out for themselves and others. However, as a dirty necked sweat about to enter the realms of senility ("40th birthday, you're out old son"), I have tried and am told that their (RHQ)line manager (Officer) will sort it out. You see us combat arms have no control over the little world of Clerical and Medical, almost like the Masons. The tail that wags the dog. Let's not forget they can also get a career til their 55. Sour grapes? No, i am sorted but look out the AGC for age discrimination claims in the United Kingdom of Litigation!!!!!!!!!! Bahh Humbug

9. Army Clerks? What man wants to be a typist? Bunch of Muriels. Seen one with the 'blue badge of courage' on the other day. Wanted to ask him if he jumped in with a filing cabinet........but he gave me a long withering stare and I was too scared to. OOOOoooooooooohhhh..........typists..........scary!!

Get a man's job you nonces!!!!!!

10. Doubt it mate. :wink:

Got to agree with gunny on his post. As a senile Warrant, it's you who has the power. Rather than going to tea and toast and brown nosing it with the Razzman, make waves and manage/lead/break the fcuking tail off. Whats up with Warrants nowadays, do they not still run the Bn??

It does appear you have more sour grapes than the Mosel after a blizzard though. :wink:

11. Baddass, wtf is that?

12. its that badge that parachutists wear.

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Big fibber!