Army Chopper In Pizza Run

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pasty Boy, Feb 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the Scum:

An Army pilot used a £3million helicopter to deliver a PIZZA to his girlfriend.

The 25-year-old lieutenant racked up a taxpayer-funded £10,000 bill to fly the takeaway treat to his true love — an officer cadet taking part in an exercise 30 miles away.

I hope he got a shag - possibly the most expensive one of his life mind you.
  2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I'm sure his Adjt will be giving him one around about now...
  3. However, he won't leave with a great big smile on his face this time :twisted:
  4. PK

PK Old-Salt

Obviously this is lie what with the air corps being the upstanding people that they are :?

It must of just been coincidence that the pilot had a pizza in his helicopter and he just happened to land next to his girlfriend. Sounds convincing to me anyway... :roll: :lol:
  5. Anyone heard from Flash?
  6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

If it costs the Army 10,000 quid to fly a Lynx 30 miles then no wonder we've got no aircraft flying. CivRotorWing could do that for under 500 quid.
  7. I hope it was a pizza with decent Toppings on it like spicy chicken and pepperoni and extra cheese.

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Quite, an none of that pineapple shite.
  9. So, just how DID he get through Pizza Express drive thro'? Pretty impressive if you ask me.
  10. Pineapple on a pizza - fcuking minging. 8O

That's like putting fcuking sugar in porridge. :roll:

Smoked ham on your pizza is good though. Especially accompanied by several cans of Stella.
  11. He ordered through Dominos Pizza and they delivered.
  12. Are any of our helicopters actually worth £3M anymore (bar AH). I thought they were all in a shocking state.
  13. I must admit CrapSpy that I had exactly the same thought. The last helicopter I flew I'm sure was worth about £3.50. Mind you it was powered by a rubber band and designed by Leonardo da Vinci.

However, in defence of the poor lad - if you can't abuse your position what's the point of being there! I remember City Flight - long dull hovers over Ballymurphy - a quick call to Air Tpr Baldrick on the UHF - a coded request for the evenings order from the local Indian (CURRYREP) - ensure that it was delivered to the gate at Palace just as we were landing - send Baldrick in the bowser to collect it (too far to walk) - Bingo!!
  14. Swinging the lantern Ludlow?! Never mind - won't be long before you're back amongst your 2-winged master-race bretheren.
  15. No I distinctly remember the article said STANTA not WORTHTA