• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Army Chefs Upset

Have they tasted their own food? Most military chefs I met were really fit and healthy... most civi chefs were not - they enjoyed their own food... and the lesson?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have they tasted their own food? Most military chefs I met were really fit and healthy... most civi chefs were not - they enjoyed their own food... and the lesson?
Don't grow up to be a bitter and twisted TA RMP with suicidal tendencies?

Also not forgetting the fact that military chefs have to attend PT sessions, civvie chefs don't!

Don't grow up to be a bitter and twisted TA RMP with suicidal tendencies?

Also not forgetting the fact that military chefs have to attend PT sessions, civvie chefs don't!
Oi!

Friday night?

Humour failure or what?

Now then, that recipe for perfect happiness was once more?

I'm ashamed to say it, but I've had a kicking off an army chef; big fucking gimp he was too.

They've no sense of humour.
I got a slap from a rather famous RM Chef (should be notorious), I took it in good sorts as he was a Corps Boxing coach as well and settled culinary debates robustly. :)
As for the Army chefs being vexed, did they burn the water again.

I think we should leave the poor people out of it for one I like the food I get at work that much I eat out s I just get it on really important days like Xmas and birthday NOT....

In basic, the washing up water appeared two days later as soup. Mind you, when I got to regiment, being orderly officer was the chance to have a bloody good meal in the cookhouse, compared to the shite we were served in the mess. And Sgt M******l used to do an amazing curry for our monthly lunches for officer pads and wives. AND he was generous with the buckshee scoff when we had a troop smoker on the beach. I must also say my eldest son was an ACC apprentice, served eight years and had a bloody good time with the Corps. He later served as a crew chief on Apaches in the US army but can still do cheffy things when he cares to.

In basic, the washing up water appeared two days later as soup. Mind you, when I got to regiment, being orderly officer was the chance to have a bloody good meal in the cookhouse, compared to the shite we were served in the mess. And Sgt M******l used to do an amazing curry for our monthly lunches for officer pads and wives. AND he was generous with the buckshee scoff when we had a troop smoker on the beach. I must also say my eldest son was an ACC apprentice, served eight years and had a bloody good time with the Corps. He later served as a crew chief on Apaches in the US army but can still do cheffy things when he cares to.
Is he now called Filthy pot filler?

Latest Threads