Army Catering Corps - Recruitment Poster - Help Please!!

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Combat_Cookie, Mar 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys,

I recently lost my laptop, due to a hard drive failure and hence, lost all my old files and folders, which were un-recoverable.

On my old laptop, I had a very old ACC recruitment poster, which I was hoping to have blown up and framed as a leaving present for my Squadron.

The poster showed a chef in whites, with a plate of food pushed in his face, with the quote 'Army Chef - Hardest Job in the Army!'

Does anyone remember it?

I have searched high and low on the internet and can't find it anywhere.

Would really appreciate it if anyone knows where I could get a copy of it, or where I can download it from...

Thanks in advance :D

2. ha ha ha laughing very loudly at this now ha ha ha I am thinking that the chef maybe spats in the soldiers food and got cort. My sgt say all the time that getting cort is the crime ha ha ha stupid chef with potato and gravy on his chins for spatting in the soup ha ha that will teach him good for next time. can you right a letter to the master chefs and ask who this spatting chef is maybe he has a picture of the day. if you gets it i would be happy for you to cut it onto the webs so we can all see who the spatting chef is so we no now not to eat his soup (smiles)

3. I have a freind who was instrumental in the design of said poster, i will see if he has copies or knows where to get them from. You could always try the ACC website

Chefs

Hope this helps.

4. There is a copy in the Garrison Sgts Mess (in the gents bogs :twisted: ) in Aldershot (opposite St Omer Bks) give the Mess Manageress or the Garrison Sgt Maj (Top Bloke BTW) a call and ask if they would let you copy it :D

5. can you cut the picture for the board thread so i no not to eat that chef soup after he spat in the soups ha ha i want to meat the man who is putting the potato in his face laughing very loudly ha DO NOT SPAT IN MY SOUP CHEF haha

6. Hey backpassage,or should I call you "asshole".

Please tell me what school you went to, so that I can steer my grandchildren away from it.

Was it one of new labour's, education,eduation,education schools?

7. I can feel an 'Oxygen Thief' tag coming on........

8. I don t think you can have your children in my school unless you are very rich man it is you who need school after you use the swearing. so you is the asshole as you say not me .shorty asshole is your new name ha ha i laugh at you now and take your urine shorty asshole &:+)

9. F*ck me, I'm lost for words.

No I'm not. You are an illiterate fool. You are wasting your time posting poorly spelt abuse on this forum, as you are obviously incapable of understanding the abusive replies you will inevitably receive anyway. God help the British Army if, by some mad freakish twist of fate, you ever end up in command of other soldiers.

English may or may not be your first language (I am assuming the former), but I'd suggest that, until you fully grasp it, do not attempt to rip the p*ss out of people. You WILL crash and burn (and get hit several times)

10. skintboy,

i think you'll find that backpassarge/BPS666 admitted to this genius WAH quite some time ago.

Good work Mudeye :D

11. Good luck with your search Combat Cookie. I walked out the gate in 1965

but I remember nine years worth of you guys with respect and affection.

So very often a tough job in rough circumstances but so often well

accomplished. You were better soldiers than I ever was. Good luck mate.

:D :D

12. Combat Cookie,

I have the said poster on the wall in my office. It raises many a smile (mainly from the old and bold).

If you haven't found a copy yet feel free to PM me and we can sort something out.