• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Army Captain on Deal or no Deal

"Firstly I thought a Chinook was a big chopper until I met Nick" Pointing at one of the box wallah's. Good to see a change from the usual dribble. I'm waiting for him to Pootache Edmonds.

Captain Nev, from what I could make out, missed the start so didn't see regiment dets or anything like that. Stupid bloke anyway, should have dealt when he got offered £12,500.

"Capt Nev" was Mr Slug's boss many moons ago. I may or may not have got incredibly drunk with his wife a couple of times when they went to Bosnia. He hasn't changed. :roll:

The_Snail said:
"Capt Nev" was Mr Slug's boss many moons ago. I may or may not have got incredibly drunk with his wife a couple of times when they went to Bosnia. He hasn't changed. :roll:
Nice bloke? He seemed very can-do, but I'm assuming he was bigging it up to play the Army stereotype to the max.

Latest Threads