Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nottinghamgirl, Dec 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello

I wanted to thank you all for the great answers you gave to me, and all the information, too, regarding boots for army cadets.

Unfortunately my son has decided to quit army cadets after only a short time. I am disappointed in him for not at least trying it for a bit longer, but I am hopping mad at my ex-h for not supporting me, but then, I suppose that's why we're divorced anyway! Not even the fact that there were 'girls' could influence my son to stay! :(

Anyway,just to say thank you to all, it was much appreciated. :)
  2. What about introducing your son to ARRSE himself? Our natural enthusiasm and vigour is bound to rub off on him!
  3. Without corrupting his fragile innocent mind you could leave the boots thread up for him to realsie that girls in boots is :roll: :roll:
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Stop grooming, you disgusting bastard. Vigilante mobs have hung people for that!
  5. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Nottmgirl... Its his choice but he would have seen the benefits had he persistied.
  6. Is he going to try the Air Cadets now?
  7. Trouble is, so is the language!!!
  8. :) hehe, as a15 year old, Im sure he's heard lots!

But good idea, will introduce him to ARRSE.I will have to tell him its full of dirty jokes, cos if he thinks its just army stuff, he will resist, I think
  9. mmmm one can never tell with these young'uns! :roll: