Army Benevolent Fund stocktaking sale - hurry,hurry !

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Goatman, May 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

The British Army Benevolent Fund are having a warehouse clearance at the moment and amongst other things they are selling the UK Gear PT-03 shoe (pictured in earlier thread) for £30 a pair.

[​IMG]

They are also offering -
    - Army crested 100% cotton tees at £4 - olive or sand
    - Combat gloves £27
    - ABF mugs £3

If you need a new pair of trainers the PT-03 price is 51% cheaper than normal. get them while stocks last ! :wink:

Their phone number is 0207 591 2000 and web address is http://www.armybenfund.org/national.htm

(The Army Benevolent Fund is a Registered Charity Number 211645 )

<< Courrez mes braves - les pollies ! >>

Le Chevre

2. Good cause; good idea!

3. can't find the offers!!

4. me neither :?

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

'cos I bought summat via their website at Chrimbo I'm on a mailing list and they sent me a flyer in the mail...if you PM me with a fax number I'll whack it over to y'all.

(I would scan the flyer and stick it up here but lack both the facilies and the know-how ) :oops:

Dee Ziegemann

6. F-A-X???? wtf???? hmmm, isn't that the crazy old invention where you sent like a bit of paper through the telephone line??? WOW, you crazy old folk and your "hi-tec" inventions ;) hehehe

7. why not e-mail ABF and suggest they do so.............

8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

well done Scania - CORRECTION: the phone number to order kit is

0870 774 3820

just spoke to a very nice lady who tells me they have the following in stock:

Size 6 - 1 pr
    size7 - 3 prs
    Size 7 1/2 - 4 prs
    Size 8 1/2 - 2 prs
    Size 10 - 2prs
    Size 10 1/2 - 7 prs
    Size 11 - 5 prs
    size 12 - 5 prs

if you have kipper boxes for feet you're sorted. otherwise -
    hurry,hurry hurry ! Going fast at knock down price.

Le Chevre

9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Yup - listen to Gramps here young feller.....when I first come into the Ministry - aye, back in '79 , a cold cruel winter like we had then before this here new-fangled Global Warming ....the first FACKS machine I ever had to do with was on the fourth floor of Adastral House, guarded by a tough moll who worked the machine for you...the drum , about the same size as a washing machine, had to rotate once for every line of text.....dang flibberty-gibbet youngsters with their mobile phones and txting...don't know their born I tell ye....mutter, mumble... 8)

never mind that - get on the blower and order a pair of shoes before they all go.

Le Chevre - certified old goat

10. Yeehah! Just ordered my trainers from Amanda - should motivate me to start running again :lol: She failed to flog me some jewellery though - B+ for effort! :)

11. Just bought a pair, couldn’t resist a bargain!!!

12. I have a pdf of the bargains but can't open it. Can e-mail it if someone will link to it?

13. ive just ordered some to hurry up there selling like hot cakes

14. Only size 8.5 PT-03's left. 2 pairs according to the lovely Amanda who has just taken my order. She is ex AGC and PTI by the way.

She is also mailing me the pdf of the flyer if anyone would like it.

15. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

If you've got the flyer send it to admin@arrse.co.uk and we'll host it on the site.