Army Be the Best T-Shirts

#1
Dear All,

I am currently serving across the pond and am due to run the US Marine Corps Marathon later this year. I am trying to get hold of a 'Be the Best' T-Shirt to run in (Jingoism and pride in one's Service being very popular over here), but despite my best searches I can't find them.

I know that they have been given to Rcting teams etc, but does anyone know where I might be able to get one from?

Rgds

AY
 
#2
Why not try your Regt/Corps recruiting team? A quick google should give you a contact email address.
 
#3
Those t shirts were truly terrible, i think there is a new one out with just the word ARMY on it, much like the US ones but with a union flag on the back?
 
#4
Yes there is mate. Its a new trial PT kit, my unit is currently trialling it.

Will have a look tomorrow and find out who produces it and see if our QM's have any 'spare!'.

If you let me know what size t-shirt you are after I'll see what I can do ArmyYid.
 
#5
HTB

Have PM'd size details etc. Thanks for giving it a go.

AY
 
#6
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
 
#7
IRON

Unfortunately Med is my size. A large would probably be fine in all other circumstances, but don't think it would that clever to support it with my puny frame for 26 miles.

Thank you very much for the offer though.

AY

For HBA - I do have a BFPO address so if you can get one, postage isn;t a drama.
 
#8


Seriously though, try soldier magazine - they'd probably do a story too.

I'll look for you if you get me a laptop.

C_M
 
#9
C-M

Ha Ha

Already sorted by 'HeidtheBa'. New T-shirt v good, has that wicking fabric and is v light.

I've told you already. If you want a laptop get over here and stop giving me 'I'm going on Ops' excuses......

AY
 
#10
ArmyYid said:
Dear All,

I am currently serving across the pond and am due to run the US Marine Corps Marathon later this year. I am trying to get hold of a 'Be the Best' T-Shirt to run in (Jingoism and pride in one's Service being very popular over here), but despite my best searches I can't find them.

I know that they have been given to Rcting teams etc, but does anyone know where I might be able to get one from?

Rgds

AY
Once again, it looks like ebay is the place.

This link sends you to a size XXL, however, upon looking through the shop, there appears to be other sizes available.

They claim to have an MoD licence to reproduce insignia??

Click for Army Be The Best t shirts
 
#13
i want a t-shirt to
 
#14
deejay075 said:
I have one of the new style tee shirts with Army be the Best on the left breast and ARMY in the same style as the Americans print on the reverse. The new style is black with grey writing. It is a large but not very big to be honest and it is brand new. If it is any use to you pm me and I will see what I can do to get it out to you.
You fcuking perv. :x
 
#16
The_IRON said:
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
Can I have an unwashed one???? :wink:
 
#17
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
Can I have an unwashed one???? :wink:
Didnt I leave it on your bathroom floor Slugger :wink:
 
#18
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
Can I have an unwashed one???? :wink:
Didnt I leave it on your bathroom floor Slugger :wink:
In your dreams sunshine, in your dreams..............

Now where is my t-shirt?
 
#19
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
Can I have an unwashed one???? :wink:
Didnt I leave it on your bathroom floor Slugger :wink:
In your dreams sunshine, in your dreams..............

Now where is my t-shirt?
I promise I wont stalk you again honest, that 50 mile restraining orders still in place and BigBird has promised to sit on me if she catches me in the garden again.

Check your pm's sluggy
 
#20
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
Dale the snail said:
The_IRON said:
If you can fit into a large I can send you either a long sleeve or short sleeve Have you got a Army Address (BFPO No) I can send it to over there from my unit? PM me

edited to say they are black, ARMY in grey on front and army be the best Army careers in small on back. been worn a couple of days now washed so dont worry.
Can I have an unwashed one???? :wink:
Didnt I leave it on your bathroom floor Slugger :wink:
In your dreams sunshine, in your dreams..............

Now where is my t-shirt?
I promise I wont stalk you again honest, that 50 mile restraining orders still in place and BigBird has promised to sit on me if she catches me in the garden again.

Check your pm's sluggy
Back at ya xx
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top