Army Barb Test

:D How Fckin Easy Was The Barb And Basic Skills Test (Yes Im Aware It Wasnt Meant 2 Be Hard So Dont Start Giving Me Sh1t) Now All I Need 2 Do Is Pass Selection My Best Run Time Is 11.40 And Ive Heard People Say That Anything Up 2 Over A Minute Over Is Ok 8O Not To Sure About That One...

Timings:

Up to 9:18 PARA (Can be inreased to 9:40 if static lift is over 116kg).

Up to 12:45 INF, RLC (PNR) (All run times between 10:50 and 12:45 WILL be recommended for Physical Development Course - extra 3 weeks training prior to Phase 1).

Up to 13:15 RE, RAC, H Cav, RA and REME.

Up to 14:00 RLC, AGC and all others.

Up to 14:30 Juniors

All else is a fail.

Regardless of these "official" timings, your preparation, determination and personal pride mean you should NEVER even approach these snails pace timings.

BOL at ADSC.

Not very hard, if you're brain is capable of taking in information ;). And The Run Time Isn't Bad I Guess, But Could Be Better.
(Yes Im Aware It Wasnt Meant 2 Be Hard So Dont Start Giving Me Sh1t)
Is that an order, soldier.

Regarding the timing, run further faster.

Now when i'm out of breath from running well fast I just keep going, init. It's to do with drive, not giving up and thinking that you obviously need to breath and you aint gonna die.

Latto14 said:
:D How Fckin Easy Was The Barb And Basic Skills Test (Yes Im Aware It Wasnt Meant 2 Be Hard So Dont Start Giving Me Sh1t) Now All I Need 2 Do Is Pass Selection My Best Run Time Is 11.40 And Ive Heard People Say That Anything Up 2 Over A Minute Over Is Ok 8O Not To Sure About That One...

11:40 best?

*Shakes head*

Latest Threads