Army Application On Hold Queries

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by infanft1, Jun 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My application got put on "HOLD" from january 2011 due to unforseen family circumstances to 9/6/2011
    I then got in touch with my careers office who told me I would have to resume my application from an earlier point
    going right back to the barb test.
    Is this right, or not.

If I need to, I am happy to resume my application from the start but would like to know if there is anything I could do to speed things along or whether i have to re-submit my medical forms e.t.c

Any advice/help
    would be appreciated
  2. Your ACIO are in the best position to see what stage your at so if theyve told you that you need to do things again its gospel.

BARB test only lasts a year so if your not going to ADSC until over a year after you did it then you have to do again. Your RG8 only lasts a year so that needs doing again if out of date and if you were deferred at ADSC then a year after that date youd have to do the RG8 again. As said no point getting info off here when the experts can see whats on TRHJ in the if they want you to do fitness tests, pre ADSC etc its up to them
  3. Thats kinda what I thought it would be bud, but I didn't have go up there till next tuesday so I just thought it was worth asking.