Army Air Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other jobs are they to do in the AAC?
Besides...

Pilot :lol:
Desk Driver 8O
etc

a mean, what else do soldiers do as well refuelling choppers? :roll:

An officers? :x

:?:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
TheCuriosOne said:
Besides...

Desk Driver 8O
etc

Rather than ask bone questions, look here:

Army Jobs

If your that bone the AAC is not for you, stick to somthing where you dont need a brain, ACF, or RAF regt

TheCuriosOne said:
Besides...

Desk Driver 8O
etc

Probably wise to can the officer selection. Grab yourself an etchasketch and some fuzzy felt.

TheCuriosOne said:
Well that was a bone answer :wink:

that links the reason I asked the question 8O
Groundcrew - AAC groundies tend to be 'streamed' now. Gone are the days of jack of all trades, master of fuck all. They can be streamed as signals, drivers, refuel/re-armers, stores/logistics. AAC is a Combat Arm so you get to do all that stuff whilst ragheads try to reduce your life expectancy. Slighty further into your service, you may be selected to become and Aviation Rearcrewman (Door Gunner) so you can actually shoot the ragheads if you want. If you are especially handsome and hung like a baboon, you may be selected to become a pilot.

If you tell me that was a bone answer, I'll find where you live and fuck your dog to death.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Slighty further into your service, you may be selected to become and Aviation Rearcrewman (Door Gunner) so you can actually shoot the ragheads if you want.
I'll translate.

You may become the important part of the Aircrew, directing the driver and map reader where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Aviation 10
homeless Army Reserve 3
PartTimePongo Aviation 3