Army Air Corps

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by TheCuriosOne, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What other jobs are they to do in the AAC?

Pilot :lol:
    Desk Driver 8O

a mean, what else do soldiers do as well refuelling choppers? :roll:

An officers? :x

2. I don't know, but I presume that as maintenance and repair is dealt with by REME, the other AAC Troopers must do aircrew jobs?
  3. Rather than ask bone questions, look here:

Army Jobs
  4. If your that bone the AAC is not for you, stick to somthing where you dont need a brain, ACF, or RAF regt
  5. Probably wise to can the officer selection. Grab yourself an etchasketch and some fuzzy felt.
  6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

7. Well that was a bone answer :wink:

that links the reason I asked the question 8O
  8. Groundcrew - AAC groundies tend to be 'streamed' now. Gone are the days of jack of all trades, master of fuck all. They can be streamed as signals, drivers, refuel/re-armers, stores/logistics. AAC is a Combat Arm so you get to do all that stuff whilst ragheads try to reduce your life expectancy. Slighty further into your service, you may be selected to become and Aviation Rearcrewman (Door Gunner) so you can actually shoot the ragheads if you want. If you are especially handsome and hung like a baboon, you may be selected to become a pilot.

If you tell me that was a bone answer, I'll find where you live and fuck your dog to death.
  9. I'll translate.

You may become the important part of the Aircrew, directing the driver and map reader where to go.
  10. Just read the first post.

Thats just a BAT trying to be funny.

I see that their skills haven't improved since the 80's.
  11. Now you have been spoon fed the answers have a browse in the AAC forum, its all there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.