Army 6th form scholarship.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by ACFBen, Jan 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, I am aware that there are a range of posts regarding the scholarship on this site. However, there isn't alot of detail on some of them so I wanted to post one directly to my enquires. Basically I have my first interview next week and I wanted to know exactly what came up from those whom have recently done theirs. What current affairs questions? What political questions? Were there maths questions? (Along those line)
    I also wanted to know how many are taken onto the boards?, I know 100 are accepted but I am unaware of how many go onto the boards

Many thanks all,

Regards, Ben.

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Current Affairs will change on a daily basis, the clue is in the name. So will politics.

Just read a balanced range of broadsheets and try to form your own views on what is going on in the world.

3. CJM

CJM Old-Salt

First interview is informal, just a friendly chat.

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

At the first interview the main subject will be you: who you are, what you do, what you have achieved, what your ambitions are, etc etc. The interviewer may ask for your opinions on current affairs issues or to do a quick speed/distance/time calculation but it won't be central to the interview.

5. Ok, I see. Am rather worried about the maths side, my maths skills aren't bad, however they aren't perfect. What maths questions were you asked? Thanks.