Arms Find In Bearsden

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
If all the arms were "placed beyond use" as according to the gospel of Saint Jerry where are the AK's and plastic coming from?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought that it may be the "I Can't Believe It's Not The Real SNLA Commitee For A Wee Free Scotland".

But I suspect that I might be wrong.

knowing Bearsden its probably the local housing committee preparing for all out war after the Campbell's in number 34 built that vulgar extension.

"He said there were two AK-47 assault rifles, one shotgun, two handguns and an SA-80, which is the standard issue British Army service rifle."

To be fair, that's the sort of arsenal I'd make sure I'd got before going anywhere near Glasgow, let alone living in the place.

"He said there were two AK-47 assault rifles, one shotgun, two handguns and an SA-80, which is the standard issue British Army service rifle."

To be fair, that's the sort of arsenal I'd make sure I'd got before going anywhere near Glasgow, let alone living in the place.
Why,are you some sort of shitbag?

PS I'm not a Weegie.

Judean Peoples Front Surbiton Chapter

Significant arms cache my arrse, I have friends across the pond with more weaponry under their bed!

Just to speculate wildly, the presence of an SA80 makes me think that there is more of a Unionist connection than anyone else.