• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Armourers Help Desk...... isn't.

Edited to remove incriminating scribbles!
Well, I'm happy to say that the Armourers Help Desk* have bent over backwards to help me out and could well have just chinned me off. They have put some hours in sorting out my situation and I have no complaints whatsoever.

As for a posting coming late; we have people here tipping up with their MFO boxes and booking out chits asking if they can forward their Assignment Order and posting details when they get it :) Now that is leaving it late!

You could be really unlucky and be my replacement - If you are then I apologise in advance! :) You'll just have to suck it and see.

What did you put down for your preferences?

Good luck and hope you get a good one. (Course going OK?)

CC_TA

* It's not an Armourers Help Desk, it's an Armourers Get The Feckin Job Done Desk ;-)

M

MARTOK

REF your avatar: BadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersBadgersMushrooooomMushrooooom!

3 weeks till end of course....

Glasgow have been less than helpful. More like obstructive when it comes to postings. It's got to the point that the coy 2ic threatened Agai action on anyone who repeatedly bugged him about postings as he is drawing blanks himself.

Going to take things into my own hands. I'm after anything in the south primarily. I'm going to start contacting units I want to go to and see if they'll phone up on my behalf and ask for me to be sent there. Thats if anyone actually wants a P3 crafty class 1 ;-)
Whoa! When did P3 crafties start dictating to RMRO where they should be posted to? If you can't stand the heat sign off. From the information you posted it shoud'nt be to hard to identify you, so I hope the fat civvie you refered to is reading this thread and sends you to your worst nightmare of a posting!!

Whoa! When did P3 crafties start dictating to RMRO where they should be posted to? If you can't stand the heat sign off. From the information you posted it shoud'nt be to hard to identify you, so I hope the fat civvie you refered to is reading this thread and sends you to your worst nightmare of a posting!!
He can have mine - I'm off to play in Germany! :)

Hah- it was my cse, the cse before the cse before you that got them 6 wks in, then mine was changed 2 wks before the end of cse, then it took 3 months in post before I got a new one!

CC, thought you were there by now?
Just wondering which of the cse you are C4L- do you have boobs?

I got my posting today! over the moon!!
Good stuff - off anywhere nice? Any of your lot get AACen - Middle Wallop. Might want to PM me if they did ;-)

Hah- it was my cse, the cse before the cse before you that got them 6 wks in, then mine was changed 2 wks before the end of cse, then it took 3 months in post before I got a new one!

CC, thought you were there by now?
Just wondering which of the cse you are C4L- do you have boobs?
617 - I'm due in Fally 3 Jan - Can't wait to get stuck in!

How's ye bro?

Wise up how long to go. On my basic course all given postings 8 weeks before end of course, 3 weeks to go 8 out of 12 postings changed. Did I say that was1981 how nothing changed. As a red arsed crafty you should'nt expect any less.

E

EScotia

Wise up how long to go. On my basic course all given postings 8 weeks before end of course, 3 weeks to go 8 out of 12 postings changed. Did I say that was1981 how nothing changed. As a red arsed crafty you should'nt expect any less.
In an organisation that supposedly rates its manpower as its most prized asset they bloody well should expect to be treated in a correct manner.

How long have you been envolved with the Corps ! As long as the chosen few get what they want or where they want when they want the rest are expendable. I totally agree with EScotia but as normal just one of those new Fad/Buzz word flying around.

In an organisation that supposedly rates its manpower as its most prized asset they bloody well should expect to be treated in a correct manner.
How long have you been envolved with the Corps ! As long as the chosen few get what they want or where they want when they want the rest are expendable. I totally agree with EScotia but as normal just one of those new Fad/Buzz word flying around.

E

EScotia

I've only been involved with the Corps since 1975 (and still serving) and even though I've not been a gladiator and all my major achievements have gone largely un-rewarded, the Corps have been very fair in managing my career and postings even though some of my line managers, tiffs as well as failed Tiffs (put that in for flb:)) have been tossers (not all I hasten to add).