Armourer

I have my pre-selection on 26th and need to find out about my first job chice and where my phase 1 and 2 training will be and what I will learn/do there. I can't fined anything about it anywhere. Can anyone tell me please?? (First job choice is Armourer if you didn't know)

PLEASE NOTHING POINTLESS I NEED TO FINED OUT :)

There are dozens of threads about this, simply use the search option.

Z

Zarathustra

I have my pre-selection on 26th and need to find out about my first job chice and where my phase 1 and 2 training will be and what I will learn/do there. I can't fined anything about it anywhere. Can anyone tell me please?? (First job choice is Armourer if you didn't know)

PLEASE NOTHING POINTLESS I NEED TO FINED OUT :)

Now I'm only a lowly Infantry soldier but when I typed "british army armourer" into Google this was the very first link -

Armourer - British Army Website

which handily had a link to this page which tells you about where you will do your training

REME Soldier - British Army Website

i would have liked the blokes who fixed / serviced guns for us to be able to read and write properly for a start.

Bit late to be trying to find info on Armourer's, maybe choose another trade.

Bordon, great place, nice comfy bed, easy life & nice food oh hang on thats in the Sgts/WO's mess.
Well it has a spar, a bar and somewhere for you to eat, what more could you ask for?

I get the feeling the question has been asked before?
But may be i'm dreaming about it??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Jobs (Discussion) 0
L REME 62
N REME 1