Armoured Fist 3

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by scotscop, Apr 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Armoured Fist 3 by Novalogic, bought it on sunday for £9.95 (inc p&p) arrived this morning, its fùcking ace - anyone else got it as i want to blow the sh¡t out of stuff (virtually) :D :D :D
  2. whats it do?

im guessing thats not you accepting my challenge :twisted:
  3. MMmmmmmm, not sure MM. I found it whilst looking for a review of AF3. Its an .exe file you use in conjunction with AF3 programme. I think it's a cheat, but dare you open it??

I have an Xbox and N64. I love playing (with myself) and Golden Eye, an old classic. I've played Medal of Honour over the internet, but I thought it was kak (cos I couldn't beat the feekers).
  4. Golden Eye on the N64 is truly amazing - im undefeated 8)
    Ill send you a copy of AF3 if you, but you wont win so prob wont enjoy it :D
  5. Story of my life.
  6. so is that a yes :D
    after i kill you ( i hope or i'll look a fool ) we can hunt some septics :D
  7. GH,MM

if you wanna hunt septics online in any of the(pc) medal of honour/ call of duty sessions on gamespy I'll gladly join a redneck hunt! :twisted:
  8. How can I express my disappointment that this thread has not been rescued and sent into sexual hell with a reference to armoured chaps and *******?! Where are the low life when someone needs them?

Red Alert 2. Funny as anything.
  9. now its time to take the berat less one down a peg or two
    name the time of headress less one :twisted:
  10. AF 3 is one of the best games I have ever played

just stick it on advanced mode let the AI drive and blast the enemy.
  11. CombatBooBah - is that challenge :D
    oh please say yes :twisted:

P.S im now in possession of a number of head garments all safely attached via elasticord to my shirts :wink:
  12. its a challenge all right name the time and date
  13. NOW! head to the naafi we will discuss your demise :D
  14. MOHAA or No One lives Forever.

But MOHAA on Gamespy will do just fine. Except you have to watch for the cheating keybinding Sniper Fcuks