armoured engineer training..

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by ross19, Feb 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ite guys ive had a look on the stickys and i cant see anything about the phase to side of training. can i get a little help please, bout what i will be conducting, i no a bit like but a little more i think will do me for my interiew with the officers thanks
  2. not in the sticky's.

do a search.

but do your homework on........................................

3. i knew you'd get there first! :roll: chunky! hehehe

After you've completed your basic training then gone and done your Combat Engineer training (and possibly been at your unit for a few weeks) will eventually end up at Bovington, Dorset.

You'll carry out your initial training on a light AFV (432 or CVRT Spartan)and cover Radio training. Then once you have passed your H licence progress onto Trojan and Titan.

You will learn all things mechanical and wonderful in the business that is Counter Mobility and Mobility Support.

The delights of pastries and savories are optional :wink:

anyone straight out of the factory and who has just been trained on T&T please update this as you see fit 8)
  4. I didn't know that 432 and CVR(T) had been added to the Armd Engr course.
  5. i was under the impression they did either so they'd save on track mileage and be more "AFV" aware before they got to the bigger stuff. this is how the RAC conduct their training...i could be wrong! :wink:
  6. [​IMG]

Get used to this!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Watch it lads - no banter!! Mention pies too much and some numpty will be along to tell us about his clanky mate who got mentioned in dispatches in Afghanistan and that therefore all armoured farmers are veritable McNabbs :).

I love armour really ;)
  8. or they will can the thread like the two i posted yesterday reference david cameron's kid.

are tanky's tories????
  9. now now......what you have to do is start mentioning nightrained then it'll get binned :king: as for pies...we LOVE 'em! :p
  10. Where is sh*tetrained anyhow ive not heard from him in a while
    are you alive :?
    are you well :?
    are you on a 3 month bender from spending to much time on here and naff all in the sigs wing :?
    are you a woofta 8O :?
    are you a child with a large head 8O :?
    are you a tory 8O 8O 8O :?
    Come on shi*tetrained im worried about you honest :twisted: :roll: :wink:
  11. you are just ALL heart mate, are'nt you :?: :wink: :?: :wink:
  12. He's posted on a couple of other forums but doesn't like us big nasty men in here!
  13. Are you bored and in need of a play thing mate!