Armoured engineer regiments

So I'm going to phase 1 in March 2020, joining as an Armoured engineer, (or atleast that's what I signed up for) and from looking around I can only see two RE regiments that host the Armoured engineer tanks, 22 regiment and 26 regiment.

So does that mean when it comes to sending me to regiment I only have the "choice" of those two?

So I'm going to phase 1 in March 2020, joining as an Armoured engineer, (or atleast that's what I signed up for) and from looking around I can only see two RE regiments that host the Armoured engineer tanks, 22 regiment and 26 regiment.

So does that mean when it comes to sending me to regiment I only have the "choice" of those two?
Has 35 Engr Regt gone?

NemoIII

War Hero

Doesn't 21 Regiment have CVRT, MASSTIF/RIDGEBACK/WOLFHOUND, soon to be rerolling onto AJAX and BOXER.

They've got TERRIER, however I'm not sure if you can be posted there as a Armored Engineer.

Doesn't 21 Regiment have CVRT, MASSTIF/RIDGEBACK/WOLFHOUND, soon to be rerolling onto AJAX and BOXER.

They've got TERRIER, however I'm not sure if you can be posted there as a Armored Engineer.

Not having a go mate, but who mentioned 21 RE Regiment?

chimera

LE

Yes. Highly likely that for your first tour after Phase 2b as ME (Armd) you will go to either 22 or 26. But, as a young sapper, I wouldn't plan on spending too much time in Perham Down.

Yes. Highly likely that for your first tour after Phase 2b as ME (Armd) you will go to either 22 or 26. But, as a young sapper, I wouldn't plan on spending too much time there.
Ah that's good to hear thanks mate, may I ask, as a young sapper why wouldn't i want to spend much time there, they are the closest regiments to my home town?

Ah that's good to hear thanks mate, may I ask, as a young sapper why wouldn't i want to spend much time there, they are the closest regiments to my home town?
Why are you joining the Army them?

chimera

LE
Not that you would want to spend time there, but you will be away a lot on courses, exercises and deployments.

Latest Threads