Armoured Assault?

sorry this is a bit lazy of me, but was at some Army reception briefing or whatever they call it, the talk before you start to join, and on the big battle-group poster, behind the recon and the armour, was what I remembered as Armoured Assault, the infantry in the back of the Warriors, but can't seem to find reference to such an entity now :/

Any pointers as to what they are actually called?

Thanks for your time. :)

New Posts

Latest Threads