• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

For Inspection Armortek 1/6 scale M3 Lee/Grant tank

Agggggh! Which one do I go for? Got to love the Grant but got a soft spot for Bogies M3 Lee Lulubelle from the 1943 film Sahara (forget the crap remake).

Read somewhere that's the result of Panzerfaust testing.
If true, they were being very thorough.
Really? Hell of a lot of stuff flying about. Pf's were more of a shaped charge IIRC I maybe being a mong but wouldn't that mean localised 'gouging' or penetrations to the armour plate?
That damage looks like a lot of smallish calibre strikes - a recovered range queen perhaps?

Really? Hell of a lot of stuff flying about. Pf's were more of a shaped charge IIRC I maybe being a mong but wouldn't that mean localised 'gouging' or penetrations to the armour plate?
That damage looks like a lot of smallish calibre strikes - a recovered range queen perhaps?
That's what I was thinking. That's an awful lot of shaped charge hits. Could it have been subject to some sort of multi flechette missile strike??? Def an ex range queen.