Armless soldier

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by UtterFanny, Nov 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A man was standing on the railing of a high bridge getting ready to jump off, when he happened to look down and see an ex squaddie with no arms dancing all around on the river bank. He thought to himself, 'life isn't so bad after all', and got off the railing.

He then walked down to the river bank to thank the former soldier (who lost his arms in an ied explosion inbasra)for saving his life. "Thank you," he said. "I was going to jump off that bridge and kill myself, but when I saw you dancing even though you have no arms, I changed my mind."

"I am not dancing," the armless man replied bitterly. "My asshole itches, and I can't scratch it!"
  2. Oh dear
  3. you better fcuk off quick.

4. I can only assume, you are the said arrsehole!

Which is a good place for this thread actually.
  5. You W Anchor. F uck off & die cotdeath.
  6. Dear me.
  7. This really does cross the line from an 'armless joke into the realms of very bad taste.....

I know, hes a c*nt, but how often am I gonna get to use that line in context.......
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

How did he know he was a soldier? Dancing in his rig, was he? :roll: Oh wait - ex-squaddie - so how could he tell? ESP?

And to the bandwagoners currently lining up, if he'd have said "saw a Thalidomide victim", you'd have probably laughed.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And to the poster of the joke, didn't you have the bollocks to post it under your regular username?
  9. Could it be keepitretarded again?
  10. There once was an utter fanny that posted a joke on Arrse, which sadly happened to be an Army website. Utter fanny thought the joke was funny, but sadly, IT's just a sad prick of whom no-one should take any notice.

Because, you see, U F is just a cUnt .And the power of Arrse will catch up with such an utter fanny.

11. What does an instrument for measuring angles on the horizon etc have to do with this joke?
  12. you could be on to something there...
  13. Cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I fucking saw that. You deleted it too late.

Too far, cockbreath. Benefit of the doubt removed.

Porridge Gun, kindly check whose account this actually is and do the appropriate.