Armistice day Evening news 2 x WW1 Bayonets 14-2

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
A unique set of auction items, donated by my brother a rare copy of the Monday 11th November Evening news 1918 with the headline "The Armistice terms"
Also a Copy of the Palestine News dated 28th August 1918, This edition was printed at GHQ first echelon Palestine. This paper is described as The weekly newspaper of the Egyptian expeditionary force of the british army in occupied enemy terrority. my favorite article in this paper is the (The Hun and Spain) Both papers are very fragile but complete.
the Bayonets are a Wilkinson sword , SMLE 17in sword bayonet dated 1907 with Frog and Scabbard, in Mint condition. and a German Mauser Bayonet (Butchers Bayonet) complete with Frog and scabbard, Bayonet and scabbard have matching numbers. Again in mint condition and have all original Stamps. As a whole package I think this will give an enthusiast or a serious collector of WW1 artifacts lots of stisfaction. The reserve is £200.

All funds go to Hols4Heroes, auction ends 14/02 at 1600hrs.

Attachments

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone else for this great bit of Military/Newspaper history

Congratulation, jamdonut !!

For £250 the Armistice day Evening news 2 x WW1 Bayonets are yours.

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

Same to everyone else who bid as well.
(And a BIG thanks to PRT, who supplied the item.
)

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM PRT the address you want to have your news and bayonets sent to.