Armed Siege in Bristol

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Baldrick66, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ZANU Labour banned all guns so this can't be true, neither was the Chelsea shooting which didn't happen.
  2. Well, if he is trying to copy Chelsea, phone him up and tell him the Met is on its way. See how long it takes him to put his hands up....

3. Going on the Mets shooting ability in Chelsea, he's as safe as houses unless of course he looks like a barn door and is the size of one.
  4. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Kingswood. I had the misfortune of living there for a short space of time and it's an absolute shithole.
  5. bloody siege walts.....
  6. The chav probably doesn't realise that Chelsea is a place as well as a football team and, after hearing the news from london, thought "Well if it's ok for John Terry it's good enough for me", in order to emulate his "Hero"
  7. Seems the A&S plod brought things to a conclusion without a wild west shoot up. That probably brought a big sigh of relief from the firearms lads....... they don't have to worry about being suspended and charged by their own management, for breaching the chav's human right to act like a c*ck by them slotting him

8. The only issue with this is, if he was armed with only an air rifle, and a chav is unlikely to be armed with anything more powerful than an old Webley 177 why didn't they get a public order shield team to pile in there and squash the little fecker? But then again i wasn't there so i'm just assuming. Seems bosses these days want to send firearms teams to everything that invloves anything more dangerous than a small painted wooden duck.

I believe that A&S Support Group have taser so they could have made an instant guardsman out of him after piling into the house. When we used it the d!ckhead with the knife came rigidly to attention before toppling over, funny as.
  9. Should have filmed it and posted it on YouTube! :twisted: :lol:
  10. I live in Bristol and if the police are like the other locals they wouldn't have opened fire because they were still at the station trying to figure out what the black wheel thing in front of the driver was for. Not the smartest people in Britain, bless 'em. Do like their zoider though.
  11. Yawn :sleepy: