Armed Robbery in Scouse Sweetie Shop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WalterWarry, Jan 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not what they had in mind when they wanted to become minted i presume...

2. Mint Imperials and Everton mints....FFS I would have had the wine gums, sports mixtures and a bottle of Dr Pepper, not to mention some McCoys crisps, ooh and a few snickers !! :roll:

3. Seems like a nice place Merseyside. I think I'll move my family there for a better life.

4. Are you North Korean or Zimbabwean ?

5. No pocket money for sweets pet, heres your shooter like all the other kids, we don't want to look snobby paying for things :)

6. heh.

i'd have fleeced everything i could lay me mitts on. literally. if it wasn't nailed down and i had space to carry it, i'd have been out of there with it.

Just so i didn't look like a complete KN0B in the papers.

7. Police are searching for four Scousers with nice breath :lol:

8. After extensive searches and checking the whole male population they found two male pensioners who had made recent use of Steradent. Both were arrested and held on remand for being armed with zimmer frames.

9. Scousers.

10. Reminds me something I read in 'Words Dumbest Criminals' or some such book.

Basically a bloke paid with a 20 pound note, and when the cash register was open demanded all of the money in the till. He left the 20 pound note and fled with the takings from the till.

When the owner counted his losses it amounted to just under 15quid. A net result of minus 5 quid for the robber. :D