Armed Police smash their vehicle on rising bollards

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by old_nis, May 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. They probably did, but like myself were laughing too much to be able to do anything.
  2. LMFAO
  3. I would hazard a guess that there might be an ex squaddie involved. Anyone remember the hours of harmless fun at Border Bases trying to "ramp" visitors??!!! Usually reported as a mal functioning rising bollard that the contractors couldn't find a fault in.
  4. Ooops :)
  5. She looks very scruffy. Why must she sit on the pavement like a bag of potatoes? A bit of damage to the front end does not the seats inoperable make.
  6. Depends where the bollards ended up!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Surely the bollards are supposed to let police cars through? :?
  8. In theory, yes, in practice, unmarked armed cars, no.
  9. Yes, my Lord. 'Tis witchery, this dark magic. The last time I saw something rise out of the ground, we were assailed by a Gorgon! It ate my best page! My wife says it were the mead talking, though.

I still want to know if it was the woman driving. Spill the beans, please, if you know!
  10. Would this car have had other firearms in the boot? If so seems a bit irresponsible to switch off to the extent this pair appear to have done. Apart from that I hope they get proper councelling for the trauma they have suffered.
  11. Typical cunty journalism

The officers had an electronic remote control pass key like the buses do when going down that road.

They used it- the barrier went down- but shot up again as they were right in front of it.

The car's not written off it needs a new bumper.

Next irrelevant 'let's ignore the actual truth and twist something to have a dig at plod' newspaper story please
  12. Is that Ross Kemp? Guy gets everywhere!

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

It's still funny though.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. last year i attended the same sort of thing at work,oh how we laughed till the chap driving had heart issues.