Armed Forces Veterans Covenent - priority NHS treatment

I'm proud to announce I have been asked to be an Armed Forces Champion at the NHS hospital where I work helping to ensure that any serving or veteran personnel are identified so that we can ensure they are prioritised where necessary.

Please, if you are registered with a GP in the UK, or receiving treatment at any NHS facility, make sure they know you have served, either as a Regular or a Reservist, even if only for 1 day.

I work for the NHS.
If you mention that you're ex armed forces to our lot, especially HR you're viewed as a liability.
You'd be better off and better treated if you told them you were a convicted paedophile tbh.
Shared services partnership in Wales. Utterly useless twats.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I trust they'll give you a medal for that (after you've done 30 days) you deserve it. ;-)

The practice manager at my GPs surgery is ex-forces and has made a point of checking with every patient whether they are or not, note put in your file if you are.

I work for the NHS.
If you mention that you're ex armed forces to our lot, especially HR you're viewed as a liability.
You'd be better off and better treated if you told them you were a convicted paedophile tbh.
Shared services partnership in Wales. Utterly useless twats.
PM inbound.

Screenshot_20200203-140305_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Latest Threads