Armed Forces get shafted, but cash to waste at Whitehall.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Active_Edge_841, Jan 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. The really bad part of this news is that no one will be in the least surprised at it !!!

3. It makes me sick, we're trying to do the job without the proper kit & these cnuts get a never ending pot of gold. :x :evil:

4. what is the point of spending this much money on whitehall, when in a few years all soldiers are going to get so F#%ked off that they leave and then they will have no one to boss around...

5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

My only scepticism about this story is that:

(a) it is an old story recycled - the MOD Main Building refurbishment was finished a couple of years ago,

and

(b) how interesting that just as the Government is starting to take flak about how poorly it looks after the Armed Forces a "spoiler story" like this appears in the press.

Coincidence???

6. I worked on the MoD Main Building project: the stuff about the chairs is complete boll*x. They bought a job lot at a huge discount - they didn't get congratulated for intelligent buying, instead the press assumed they'd paid the full catalogue price and slagged them off. Tere isn't much in this story that is worth reading, IMHO.

Press :roll: FFS!!