Armed forces display manager,

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there such a position , A mate of mine was sent the following by one Colin Trevor Dodds MBE , is he for real.

Hi.MBE ?.THAT STANDS FOR 'MEMBER OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE'.I am display organiser manager coordinator for all british armed forces Displays combined forces ARMY R.A.F NAVY ROYAL MARINES S.A.S.(HELP'for'HEROES AFGHAN HEROES & Familys) This raises much money for our injured services perosnnel & much needed money for the familys of our fallen heroes their loved ones.We are always on the look out for militaria donations new and old to add to the displays to make them better each time.hence the better the displays the more will want to come and see makeing much more money to help all effected .All money raised from the displays is donated to the causes.we are fully suppoirted by greater machester police fire & rescue services the R.B.Legion local stores companys and basicaly the genral public world wide. Hope i have answered your question to the best of my knowlage..all the best Colin

Or is he another walt

2. He's a shit speller!

• Like Like x 1
  3. That would appear to be the bloke, a yank mate of mine asked me who he is, can't find sod all , and none of my mates have ever heard of him

4. Didn't you invent "Colin Trevor Dodds MBE"?

check the London gazette

5. Can't find him on anything

6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

How is this current affairs, news and analysis? How long have you been on this site tropper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.