Armed Forces Day/Cyclops

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw our supreme leader on the box.
    Could someone not have done his tie up properly for him?
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Any budding Albert Pierpoints available for the job?
  3. Humbley raises hand. I would consider it an honour to tighten something around Mr Brown's neck.
    Not only an honour but a great service to this country.
    I wouldn't even want to claim travel expenses.
  4. The supreme leader needs his tie putting on with a nail gun.
  5. Mrs Darthspud saw the item on the early evening BBC NEWS, turned to me and said
    "He doesn't look to happy being there"

I just thought
    "Where's a book repository or grassy knoll when you need one"
    The man is a useless waste of oxygen, skin and nerves, and were he to be killed tomorrow, i'd happily toast his corpse, douse him and his cronies in 4star and dance a feckin jig around his casket.

Now i'm off for some homebrew and a lie down to let my blood pressure ease down.
  6. Sorry 'Bukit_Basha', but I had no idea that Mr. Mandelson - the supreme leader * - was in Chatham.

I had heard that the 'clown' Brown was there.

I bet ''Stalin' Brown's presence was welcomed by all the troops and their families. He has been, for twelve years, such a staunch supporter of the Armed Forces; he has funded them so well and done his best to dissuade the 'prat' Bliar from waging wars.

* the indescribably awful Mandelson is 'there' only to feather his own, and the European Soviet Union's nest. Twice sacked and disgraced - now prime minister?
  7. He got some slow applause as he left Chatham.

On A Brighter Note it was a Great Day at the Dockyard Good Weather and very enjoyable. I Even met a proper nice bloke called Simon Weston. What a Gent.

8. Good weather? The bit I saw with boats it was peeing down.
  9. In Cardiff the weather was super, and a great time was had by all, except for some wonker moaning about Opsec because the SFSR( 1Para) where wearing Regimental sweat shirts, ********, but every thing else was great
  10. [​IMG]

That is right Gordy, don't bother to even look at the parade will you :x

On a happier note, the small event in my local "new town" was very well attended. I would estimate in excess of 500 people turned up for a very enjoyable day in the sun.
  11. Just got back from it - great day. Took me Father-in-law to see the other veterans and then watch beating the meat. Nice to see that Chatham's QM arranged for the heavens to open just after the retreat ended. Looking forward to Cardiff and seeing Prime Minister Cameron showing a little more interest in the day than TCB