Armed Forces Day 27 June 09

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Killaloe, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Friends charge your glass and salute our own. We have raised a glass tonight to remember those who can't be here and those who we are honoured to have here tonight. Our spirit will never ever be defeated.

2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Too Absent Freinds Cheers!!

3. To those who CANT be with us, and to those who are in places overseas today, cheers.

4. absent friends, and to everyone else serving past or presant

5. To them all, past, present and future,

Thank You.

It's not unseen, it's not unacknowledged and it's not unappreciated.

6. here here! my round!!!

7. And confound our New Labour enemys

8. Went to Bovvy yesterday to celebrate AF Day at Tankfest 09; a superb day out, saw a couple of old mates I hadn't seen for years & Mrs. B_D_S enjoyed it too! Many thanks to all involved in making it such a great day.
    But today is AF Day in a certain Wiltshire city, so I'll be there to celebrate it again, watch the parade & say thanks to some of the people whom we have so much to thank for. I'll proudly wear my Veteran's Badge & Mr. P will be getting an outing too.
    If any other Arssers are going, perhaps we could RV there?
    Sun's shining already, looks like another good day & an Agincourt salute to all the Neu Arbeit gang. Cyclops, hope your next poo is a pineapple :x

9. no better way than to celebrate it,than being home with the family,hope those that are away get back to see theirs very soon. unfortunately,i'll be swapping locations with them very soon lol