• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Armed Forces Cutbacks

Hi,
Hope aomeone can help.

Basically, I’ve just finished selection down at Lichfield. Did really well, and although I have a further selection process to go through (Dog Handler assessment), I’m pretty much ready for basic. I’ve just finished reading through this article on the independent .. Army and Navy reveal job loss plan - Home News, UK - The Independent .. and I’m pretty much sh*tting it. My selection process has taken about a year so far, and I would just really like to know for sure where I stand.
The article goes on to say that the most likely to lose their jobs are the poor sods currently touring Afgan. Where does that put us recruits?
Can anyone shed any non-Media based light on this?

Thanks and Regards
Tony

Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Recruiting will not turn off the taps as Armed Forces will always need good quality recruits. Do not fret.

Latest Threads