"Armed, camouflage wearing slaves" (Video)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by von_johnson, Mar 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just came across this and it looks pretty recent so I thought I'd share. Some guy claiming to be ex-army shouting about how we are going to be shooting our own soon. We do it all for the banks and all the lads and lasses have died for nothing. I found it quite infuriating.
    All the comments so far (bar mine and my one 'dislike' on the video) seem to support his views and I really can't work out why. Respect for the guy who just steps outside and let's him talk to himself for a bit before politely asking him to leave.
    I wish I could give a better description, but here's the link.

YouTube - There is a Kinder Bus - 1pm Trafalgar Square - 26th March 2011

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like a ******* septic

3. Did you invent "Sherlock Holmes" as well you super sleuth.....

4. I expect a load of German tourists with their young families are going to be disappointed when they visit the Kinderbus tomorrow.

added:

I'd be tempted to drop in myself, but I've got to learn about LOAC.

(Lethal Operations Against Civilians)?

5. ........................................from the west coast of Scotland.

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What coward. He went into that bus acting in a very insulting and provocative way safe in the knowledge that the guys on the bus would nor be in a position to respond.

If he was in the army we are well shot of him.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so please excuse fat fingers and slips of the keyboard.

7. The same bloke made another video about armed forces day and remembrance day iirc.

bit of a nob.

According to his bio he has not served

The Love Police » About

8. British Revolution? Is this guy real? What a knob.

Does he honestly think the government is going to listen to the demonstration by a bunch of lefty types who are traditionally anti tory anyway? What a bunch of oxygen thieves.

9. I'll keep it brief:..............What a ****!

10. hes a twat simple as samebloke I posted a video of a few days ago where he claimed to be exarmy and was going to "deal" with police helis in his own noflyzone

great restraint shown by the guys on the bus

he is the "british" version of the westboro church

11. He probably still lives with his mum, has failed at life, and is now trying to get attention by annoying people that have succeeded.

12. hes actully a canadian who lives in london, formerly working in banking now lives on the dole and other benefits as he refuses to be part of the machine

13. Just a clown, he should be glad us "drones" have allowed him the freedom to do this. c0ck.

14. What a twat. The recruiters displayed unusual restraint in not cold-cocking this immature prat although they were probably itching to do so. You meet all kinds of throbbers when you're working the recruiting booth.

15. Well good luck to him if he feels like he can overthrow the country with a bout of hugging. What exactly are we supposed to be revolting against ?

Does he realise that if there was an uprsing he would be one of the poncy do gooders first to the wall?

Also he says hes not aiming it at them and not to take it personnaly, If thats the case shouldn't he be ranting at the politicians