Armed Assult

Uladh

Old-Salt
iv got a new video uploading at the minute called " dancing all over iraq" just getting used to the scripting and editing side of armed assult
 

zubrzycki

War Hero
cant follow the links on DII, could you go into further detail please?
 

Uladh

Old-Salt
sure 1 video is a us marine aistrike, mixed with audio from a real airstrike, another video is a group of insurgents planning an assult who get a visit from a laser guided bomb,the one iv just uploaded is a british army version of scooters jumping all over the world video
 
Uladh said:
its the year i was born why?
a lot of people online put '88' in their names as reference to the 8th letter of the alphabet, 8 = H, 88 is for HH, or Heil Hitler.
its quite often used by racists like KKK or BNP types to show their support for fascist totalitarian political beliefs. ie- bigoted knobs.
 

Uladh

Old-Salt
ok.....anyway back to the video what did you think

your sig has the video to the same song i used :)
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
DrStealth said:
Uladh said:
its the year i was born why?
a lot of people online put '88' in their names as reference to the 8th letter of the alphabet, 8 = H, 88 is for HH, or Heil Hitler.
its quite often used by racists like KKK or BNP types to show their support for fascist totalitarian political beliefs. ie- bigoted knobs.
Oh FFS - and don't smoke them nasty Marlborough ciggies either!!!

Uladh might be a supporter of Irish terrorism, but he ain't a racist! :roll:
 
Uladh said:
ok.....anyway back to the video what did you think
droll.

your not in the army are you?
 

spaz

LE
I suppose everyone needs a hobby Uladh. Look at this as more of a stepping stone than a vocation.

A stepping stone to murdering children in a schoolyard you creepy bastard.
 

Uladh

Old-Salt
i dotn see what the problem is, i used a catchy song and used different elements of the game such as choppers,tanks,infantry, as well as explosions and funny dance animations to promote the game which the british army uses as a training aid to its soldiers, all you old relics really need to stay out of the gaming forums and get back in the nafia where you belong
 

callum13

War Hero
Uladh said:
i dotn see what the problem is, i used a catchy song and used different elements of the game such as choppers,tanks,infantry, as well as explosions and funny dance animations to promote the game which the british army uses as a training aid to its soldiers, all you old relics really need to stay out of the gaming forums and get back in the nafia where you belong
I dont recall playing this "game" ...
 
Uladh said:
i dotn see what the problem is, i used a catchy song and used different elements of the game such as choppers,tanks,infantry, as well as explosions and funny dance animations to promote the game which the british army uses as a training aid to its soldiers, all you old relics really need to stay out of the gaming forums and get back in the nafia where you belong
the big difference being the army uses it as a training aid.

unlike the hordes of warmongering kids who honestly think that playing these games gives them an opinion of military matters.

I may be an 'old relic', but at least I am still serving (TA).
 

Latest Threads

Top