Armed Assult

iv got a new video uploading at the minute called " dancing all over iraq" just getting used to the scripting and editing side of armed assult

cant follow the links on DII, could you go into further detail please?

sure 1 video is a us marine aistrike, mixed with audio from a real airstrike, another video is a group of insurgents planning an assult who get a visit from a laser guided bomb,the one iv just uploaded is a british army version of scooters jumping all over the world video

Uladh said:
its the year i was born why?
a lot of people online put '88' in their names as reference to the 8th letter of the alphabet, 8 = H, 88 is for HH, or Heil Hitler.
its quite often used by racists like KKK or BNP types to show their support for fascist totalitarian political beliefs. ie- bigoted knobs.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
DrStealth said:
Uladh said:
its the year i was born why?
a lot of people online put '88' in their names as reference to the 8th letter of the alphabet, 8 = H, 88 is for HH, or Heil Hitler.
its quite often used by racists like KKK or BNP types to show their support for fascist totalitarian political beliefs. ie- bigoted knobs.
Oh FFS - and don't smoke them nasty Marlborough ciggies either!!!

Uladh might be a supporter of Irish terrorism, but he ain't a racist! :roll:

Uladh said:
ok.....anyway back to the video what did you think
droll.

your not in the army are you?

I suppose everyone needs a hobby Uladh. Look at this as more of a stepping stone than a vocation.

A stepping stone to murdering children in a schoolyard you creepy bastard.

i dotn see what the problem is, i used a catchy song and used different elements of the game such as choppers,tanks,infantry, as well as explosions and funny dance animations to promote the game which the british army uses as a training aid to its soldiers, all you old relics really need to stay out of the gaming forums and get back in the nafia where you belong

Uladh said:
i dotn see what the problem is, i used a catchy song and used different elements of the game such as choppers,tanks,infantry, as well as explosions and funny dance animations to promote the game which the british army uses as a training aid to its soldiers, all you old relics really need to stay out of the gaming forums and get back in the nafia where you belong
I dont recall playing this "game" ...

Uladh said:
the big difference being the army uses it as a training aid.

unlike the hordes of warmongering kids who honestly think that playing these games gives them an opinion of military matters.

I may be an 'old relic', but at least I am still serving (TA).