Armchair and Sven Handbagging

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armchair_jihad, Sep 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sven have you any military experience at all? Just curious.
  2. F*ck off, Crow

Have You
  3. As Stonker rightly points out this thread is concerning the ongoing situation Afghanistan, not your failure to grasp military precedent or basic principles.

Sven, you are tube, I have not been called a Crow for many, many years, get back to medal of valor 7 level 3 or whatever.
  4. Lol

Resorting to insults instead of debating the points (and in Your case failing) are the actions of an immature mind - a crow.

Medal of Honour - never heard of it? However I have read of the Tirah campaign, Dien Bein Phu and Caesar (only a translation - but I got the gist :roll: )
  5. Listen I will make this simple for you to understand, you are incapible of engaging in debate because you are blissfully free of the ravages of intellect. Thus people lose interest.

I for one am bored with your Clair Short grade reasoning, which refuses to acknowledge (or probably even read) any point made by others. Your own vague positions seem to be drawn from the New Labour War Fighting policy handbook and have NO GROUNDING IN REALITY WHATSOEVER.
  6. If You were actually able to formulate an arguement - perhaps tell me which of the points I put forward were wrong - then I might understand where Your huge intellect was taking me. As it is, since You only made the premise and gave no support to the following arguement I can only counter the insults You have laterly resorted to.
  7. You still haven't answered AJ's question about service...
  8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

FWIW, and from his profile Sven is ex AAC, Op Corporate era, known to Jonwilly and a few others.

Time...Seconds out...and....ENGAGE!