ArmA

I was just wondering if anyone is into ArmA:Armed Assault here?
The British Army and Royal Marine mods look great. I would highly recommend it if you havent played it already.
Regards all!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Got ArmA but never found mods/ user created missions, which were my favourite aspect of Op Flashpoint. Got a link?

I much prefer BF2 - I am still making my own mod for it, which so far has involved me doing a new map, but will be adding various forces to the mod.

ArmA Is a good game. But I've lost the game disk. And got a new PC. Is there anywhere online I can download the full game from?

I've looked on a few game download sites but no joy.

Can anybody help?

RandomTask69 said:
ArmA Is a good game. But I've lost the game disk. And got a new PC. Is there anywhere online I can download the full game from?

I've looked on a few game download sites but no joy.

Can anybody help?
If you are talking about re-buying it - have you looked on STEAM?

I've started dabbling with PC gaming again since I got one of the aliminium Macbooks. My problems with PC gaming used to revolve around losing the discs, serials etc. Now I get my games from Steam - you don't need to bother with those & can reload as many times as you want.

I'll purchase a copy off of someone if they have it laying around. O rif anyone has a spare CD key then please let me know.