• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARKTIS chest rig. offers

hi, i got a dpm green genuine arktis chest rig. hardley used. its got flap in the back that will take a camel back. ammo pouches for sa80 m2 mags. pistol holster. and various other pouches. adjustable waist belt, zip front, fully adjustable fitment. ideal for driving, compared to webbing, offers or pics. contact me.

ok more info.. its a Arktis Ops Battle Vest 1601.it has soft mesh that reduces 'Bergen burn'. Adjustable to use with or without body armour.
its got...
4 x Arktis ammo pouches
2 x Arktis water utility pouches
2 x FFD sized pouches
Knife/Compass pouch
2 x map pockets
Internal pistol holster
Hydration reservoir pouch on rear
Integration with rucksacks
2 x Comms/1727 Chest Rig attachment points

Would it carry my stethoscope, pens and hip-flask in a busy casualty department? Will it make drunks look at me in fear and nurses drop their slime addled keks during my 2 min breaks? Do you do credit terms or student discounts. I can pay over 20 or 25 years. would you accept some pills or a freshly deceased teen (pre or post PM, the choice is yours) PM me.......

Mr_Deputy said:
quote: 'its not really me'....hey?? ts a rig designed for going out and fighting/killing...is that not the look you were going for?

(disclaimer: if you do use this in your line i work i take it all back. not everyone likes wearing them and not ideal for vehicle work.)

i recommended them for driving cos u dont have to take the sodin thing off and on when getting in and out. compared to convetional yoke type waist pouch webbing.
i do use various types of webbing in my job. and im not really concerned about my 'look'
im selling the bludy webbing, because its redundant to me. o.k.?

scuba_frog said:
Would it carry my stethoscope, pens and hip-flask in a busy casualty department? Will it make drunks look at me in fear and nurses drop their slime addled keks during my 2 min breaks? Do you do credit terms or student discounts. I can pay over 20 or 25 years. would you accept some pills or a freshly deceased teen (pre or post PM, the choice is yours) PM me.......

WTF?

sandmanfez said:
I'll swap you for a case of marmalade and a signed photo of Lynsey de Paul.
Ill have some of that, Ive a pair of brown brogues that once belonged to Patrick Mcgee of Brighton fireworks fame and a Lovat shirt with a torn collar ?

It is still for sale. sensible offers only please. i dont need any sodding marmalade. or a o.d'd teenagers druggs.
i am seriously wishing to sell my chest rig. it is in realy good condition. and i can send you pics if you want.

Mr_Deputy said:
tmjns796 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
quote: 'its not really me'....hey?? ts a rig designed for going out and fighting/killing...is that not the look you were going for?

(disclaimer: if you do use this in your line i work i take it all back. not everyone likes wearing them and not ideal for vehicle work.)

i recommended them for driving cos u dont have to take the sodin thing off and on when getting in and out. compared to convetional yoke type waist pouch webbing.
i do use various types of webbing in my job. and im not really concerned about my 'look'
im selling the bludy webbing, because its redundant to me. o.k.?
righto fairy nurff. good luck with the sale i'm sure someone will want it.
ye that was kinda harsh from me, but i think i made my point. i would have opend a discussion post about chest riggs if i waned to discuss wearing them. i just wana sell the thing..!

reni_77 said:
sandmanfez said:
Ill have some of that, Ive a pair of brown brogues that once belonged to Patrick Mcgee of Brighton fireworks fame and a Lovat shirt with a torn collar ?
Is that a raise on my offer or an offer to swap for my marmalade and 70s gilf photo?

If its a raise, I'll see your brogues and Lovat shirt, and raise you a Junior Swingball set, plus the marmalade and photo obviously.

sandmanfez said:
reni_77 said:
sandmanfez said:
Is that a raise on my offer or an offer to swap for my marmalade and 70s gilf photo?

If its a raise, I'll see your brogues and Lovat shirt, and raise you a Junior Swingball set, plus the marmalade and photo obviously.
Im raising on your offer homie, Ill throw the seller in the brogues, the shirt, an Hawaii 5'0' annual, a pair of combat highs that have been so mercilessly blowtorched they resemble a clowns shoes, a bloodstained shemag, the address of a syphallitic guy with his own tattoo gun near me, a zippo lighter with 'kill em all' embossed and a half bottle of the beautiful but now discontinued, Gucci Rush fragance for men..seller collects

reni_77 said:
sandmanfez said:
reni_77 said:
sandmanfez said:

Im raising on your offer homie, Ill throw the seller in the brogues, the shirt, an Hawaii 5'0' annual, a pair of combat highs that have been so mercilessly blowtorched they resemble a clowns shoes, a bloodstained shemag, the address of a syphallitic guy with his own tattoo gun near me, a zippo lighter with 'kill em all' embossed and a half bottle of the beautiful but now discontinued, Gucci Rush fragance for men..seller collects
Well I can't really compete with that mate. I'd offer up my firstborn if I hadn't accidentally left him at Baton Rouge airport in 1996.
You win some, you lose some.

Latest Threads