Argie' Shame!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Fatarse, Apr 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are the pair in the second pic doing, there on the left?

2. Hard to credit it, but Argentina was the 8th richest country on Earth a century ago,

3. Meanwhile, in the UK, the health and care sectors are mercifully free of horror stories featuring degrading conditions, violence, shit doctors and nurses etc.

An Argentinian newspaper broke the story, I get the impression a shit storm has resulted. Probably not official policy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bloke on the right has his lash out as well

5. What a state of affairs. No wonder she is pinning her hopes on a small outpost of islands off the coast. And no wonder those islands don't want to be Argentinean.

6. And now they're 63rd, behind Kazakhstan and Latvia.

How the 'mighty' fall, eh? Ah well, get it up them.

7. What? They haven't embraced 'care in the community'?

Shocking!

8. Theres always some one trying to make the UK look shit when someone comes up with such a story like this. Yes there are some bad things that happen in the NHS, nothing is perfect, but the NHS is f*cking fantastic when compared to a majority of the countries in the world. Now tell me, which would you prefer? An NHS hospital or the one shown in the OPs link?

• Like Like x 2
  9. **** me, that's almost as bad as Wales.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The NHS equivalent is a Dr. saying "here's some pills, now bog off back to your bedsit and try not to stab anyone."

• Like Like x 2

11. You do realise that 1st 2nd and 3rd world was more to do with political alignment rather than how much wedge was in your back pocket?

12. Nah, the NHS equivalent is a Dr. saying, now go and sit in that ditch half full of water.

13. Ironically, that was when Britain owned most of Argentina....

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

And Telletubbies, how bad can things get?