Argentinian Pucara Propellor Blade

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by GashHand, Mar 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mate of mine who's not on here has a propellor blade from an Argentinian Pucara. It was a bring-back from the conflict, and as such has damage to it in the form of a bullet hole. The force of the round striking the blade has bent it slightly.

It has a brass plaque on it dated 1982 and mentions one of the Naval Squadrons that brought it back.

This is not from a crash site. As I believe the blade would not be in one piece, as it is now.

PM me with offers around £250 please

Cheers

GH

2. Will it still work with a bullet hole in it?

3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Chuck a picture up mate?

4. Will post some photos later, am using the phone at the mo.

Regarding it being useable. Well, some Harry black and a bit of polishing and it'll be good as new.

But, I won't be held responsible if you bolt it to your Pucara...!

5. Do you have the rest of the Pucara?

Pebble Island is a bit far to go for my Pucara needs.

6. Photos as requested.

My editing skills are poor, and only done to show the bend in the blade.

Attached Files:

7. Thats off the wall of the juniors mess in MPA, and that bike looks really gay.

8. Would you take £250 for the Harley?

9. Yep. Of course i would. Just one thing....

It's not mine.

10. Wall bracket still attached, someone has definately robbed it from the mess.

11. Nope. This was Definately NOT robbed from the mess. If you buy it, i'll tell you how exactly it came to be in my mates garage.

12. Bollocks it wasn't, wall bracket and brass plaque? Good luck with the sale anyways.

13. Like i said, you buy it and i'll tell you exactly, how it was LEGALLY aquired.

14. Just reminds me of the one on the wall of the dining hall in MPA, the paint was scrubbed off the tip when it plowed into the ground.

15. Come on. Spill the beans. You'll get a lot more interest, if people don't think it's been robbed.