Argentinian Homosexual Practice phot on E Bay

Just found this, So glad we didn't know about this whilst on our way South in 1982.

Never mind Mount Harriet, where's her brother................

Argentine Troops having a Mate

Markintime said:
What's Groucho Marx doing in the photo?
I thought it was Borat.

Ah yes Peter Sellers.... "that is my private moustache". Priceless.

vvaannmmaann said:
Am I missing something here? I see four guys having a brew up.Or is there a message in the photo?
What we call a "pun" or play on words. In Argentina "mate" (pron: Mah-tay) is a sort of herbal tea. Tastes a bit like brewed grass clipping to me but each to his own.

Shouldn't have thought that this picture would be worth 4 pounds. :? Four guys in a truck having a brew up and not a cock to be seen... :p

Ruckerwocman said:
Shouldn't have thought that this picture would be worth 4 pounds. :? Four guys in a truck having a brew up and not a c*** to be seen... :p

Plus would you buy from an Argie??

Odo

Falklands my arse, I do not remember any bloody trees down there, too frickin windy 8O

DavidBOC said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Am I missing something here? I see four guys having a brew up.Or is there a message in the photo?
What we call a "pun" or play on words. In Argentina "mate" (pron: Mah-tay) is a sort of herbal tea. Tastes a bit like brewed grass clipping to me but each to his own.
The farkers are addicted to the bloody stuff. You'll see people walking down the street/driving buses with their mate cup/gourd and special sipping straw/tube at hand... In my opinion it tastes like sh!te, but I'm guessing it's got some kind of stimulant in it.

The Argentinian ladies can look quite rude as they slurp away on mate tubes... :wink:

Schleswig-Holstein said:
DavidBOC said:
vvaannmmaann said:
The farkers are addicted to the bloody stuff. You'll see people walking down the street/driving buses with their mate cup/gourd and special sipping straw/tube at hand... In my opinion it tastes like sh!te, but I'm guessing it's got some kind of stimulant in it.

The Argentinian ladies can look quite rude as they slurp away on mate tubes... :wink:
Could it be something like the Kat (my sp) which they chew on in the Middle East.

In Yemen, they walk round all day looking like they are storing a tennis ball in their cheek, stuffing more and more leaves into their mouth. Whilst vanloads of hedgecuttings drive up and down the main track into town
If you've got a privet hedge outside your house which suddenly looks motheaten you've got a Yemeni Family moved in nearby.

I digress anyway, The EBay posting says they are of the Falklands Era, so the buggers may not even have been to see Stanley.

Might dig out some of my old photos, Jolly Jack enjoying barbeque on Desert Island (Gulf War Era)