I would stick vegatables of varying sizes from big to huge up her drying chuff and eat them raw whilst dry bumming her back doors and trying to pull her lips back until her lips and mouth folded back over her head like a foreskin on a bell end for a fiver (including the cost of veg.)
Bankrupt, actually, despite their liberal use of tax havens which they denounce as wickedness beyond belief when someone else does it. Though in this case, I dare say they'd have been happy to run it for free.
Interesting POV from a talking head on "the Today" programme this morning. He was a Prof of Geo-strategic Studies at some uni.
1) Argentina didn't exist when the islands became British.
2) Both Spain, France, Britain and even Ireland have all had a finger in the pie at some stage.
3) Most under 40 year old people in Argentina don't really care.
4) The Islands are holding a referendum this year to establish what they want to be.
5) The Islands are becoming increasingly cosmopolitan and want to carve out their own niche.
6) Argentina has a colonial history of its own, so its a bit rich blaming the UK for that.
Besides, being paid to publish the thoughts of Left Wing Gobshites means one Op-Ed columnist could knock off early yesterday to see some Expressive Dance in support of the Guantanamo inmates - win win.
If Dave had just cnut punted her when she handed him that note in the Hague or whereever it was, and then stood over her prostrate, mewling body shouting 'They're British you mad b1tch' and then slammed a Union Flag on a stick in to her ricker...
Nice sense of irony from KFC.
I assume the UN Resolution she's gobbing off about is UNGA 2065.
That would be the one that Argentina broke in '82 and more recently by insisting that all ships transiting the waters between Argentina and the FI flew the Argentinian flag not to mention the time they withdrew from bilateral negotiations regarding oil exploration.
One thing that no- one has ever mentioned is that it actually suits Argentina for the UK to " militarise " the Falklands .
The entire fish stocks of the S Atlantic would be hoovered into extinction by international factory ships if there weren't an RN presence , however small , to police it . The quasi left wing mafia currently running Argentina are too tight and too scared to fund their own navy and coast guard .