Argentinian Falkland Islands blah blah

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by goatbagthedruid, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So why post it?

2. Looks like Argentina is going to default on another set of loans.

You would think Dago Trout Pout would have got the message by now. Dearly hope Cameron takes out an add in the Buenos Aires Herald telling her to blow it out of her arse.

3. Been trying to work out what the watermark is. Looks like a dog egg on a stick is a central part of it?

4. Have you any idea what half page newspaper advertisements cost?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Perhaps if we offer them a fiver for the islands they'll shut the **** up!

6. I know that western politicians are all clowns, but imagine being so deluded you wage war and aggrivate foreign policy to rise pride in your nation just to secure your position.....stupid argies!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would stick vegatables of varying sizes from big to huge up her drying chuff and eat them raw whilst dry bumming her back doors and trying to pull her lips back until her lips and mouth folded back over her head like a foreskin on a bell end for a fiver (including the cost of veg.)

8. According to Wicki Argentina was not even a unified country until 1863.

Cheers
    Gadge

9. It's the BA Herald, not the Wall Street Journal. Probably a cup of Mate and a case of Hair Mouse.

10. WTF is a British newspaper even thinking about publishing it ? Surely even the Guardian can't be that strapped for cash.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bankrupt, actually, despite their liberal use of tax havens which they denounce as wickedness beyond belief when someone else does it. Though in this case, I dare say they'd have been happy to run it for free.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.