Argentine Propaganda on the Spanish Wikipedia

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheLoneRanger, Sep 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought this might be of interest to the ARRSE.

Some Argentine nutcase tried to add Argentine allegations of war crimes as fact to the English wikipedia. Didn't last but it seems the Spanish wikipedia likes to have Argentine propaganda as its bench mark of professional journalism.

Its been removed for now, want to bet it will return? I'm sure there is enough Spanish speakers on ARRSE to lend a hand if you're willing.
  2. To quote Dave Vanian, "those greasy Argentinians who don't have freckles 'cause they slide off their faces"....
  3. My sister is a sex maniac who married an Argie. She just couldnt let a Dago by...
  4. And as predicted the same shit has been returned. I've had cause to talk to Argentine veterans in the past, they're embarassed by the nationalist pricks who start this crap.
  5. I spent a long time travelling around Argentina as a serving soldier and not once did anyone have an issue with me. The vetrans just wanted fair recompense for what they had been through and most of the locals were of the opinion that it only happened because the dictatorship where trying to stoke up national interest.
  6. Pretty much reflects my experience, the guy who posted that heap of crap is purely trying to whip up hatred against the British. Peron only ever resurrected the Falklands issue in the first place to whip up anti-British hysteria.
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Maybe you should complain to your MEP?
    But if you live in the SE it won't help - 'cos you voted in an Argentinian passport holder who lives in Barcelona.......
  8. shouldn't that be spickapedia?

Oh dear. Sorry I won't tell anymore