Argentine baiting, sport of Britons

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wm1965, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, I had the luck recently to corner an Argentine filly, although it wasn't up to much.

Still, given the nationality in question I thought I'd go in for the kill, so to speak.

I reckoned the best approach to be a little national self-deprecation while sharpening my spear of truth. The mechanism in question was to be Hong Kong. There was a little stilted chat but within a few sentences post-introductions I was raving about Hong Kong being such a great place: "...of course it's a wonderful mix of east and west. You absolutely must visit it. It has two main benefits 1) the stability of the British rule of law and good governance and administration and 2) The hard Chinese work ethic - which is lacking in so many parts of the world these days."

Yes you Diego Bint you soon fucked off after that didn't you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do we have to torture you for a photo?

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't worry mate, she probably had a muff like a pirates beard......

4. That would make a change from recent adventures with baldilips.

5. And a clunge like a Wizards sleeve.

She probably didn't. I just love the expression, so any gratuitous excuse to reel it out.

6. To be fair I'm not sure it was comprehending much. I think the fatal words must have been 'good governance'. I didn't resort to shouting but it did have an expression like that of a poorly clubbed seal...but then don't they [Argies] all?

Rare to cock block oneself from the outset but yet so satisfying in this case...

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well if she looked anything like Gabriella Sabbatini, I would have offered to put in a word with the UK government about the Malvinas......shags a shag, nationalism can be discussed over breakfast...

8. Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

9. NSFW

I believe in doing the right thing. Even when it's a very hard choice:
    [​IMG]

10. Is their something going on in the Falklands?