Argentinas Falklands Advert

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Jayymayyn, Apr 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Don't worry, the whole blown up thing about rally's outside the British embassy, was 15 guys and a rabid dog. Blown out of all proportion by the British press to sell newspapers.

2. The Argies seen what happened last time, Just fcuk off and have Afghanistan.

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

This story didn't even make the mainstream Argie press. Murdoch is spoon feeding you crap. God did I say that :O I'll be agreeing with sven next :oops:

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

When is the official New Labour 'La Malvinas' handover date then?

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Kind of moot, in four weeks they will have become irrelevant :D

6. Thats not Stanley school, I should know I layed the Asphalt in the playground

7. K13's house is on that clip. He will not be happy if they blow his gaffe up. I'll be even more unhappy if they trash the bath :(

I've told you all, K13 and I have got this one sorted.

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Jesus, get over yourselves, Argies are not charging down the doors.

Politicians are playing to the masses, Their pollies are no different than ours. Falklands War 2 is not going to happen.

9. Pollies, Schmollies.

We've got it sussed. Leave it.

You're like a dog with a bone.

Who the fuck is going to mess about with 5 10 of blonde fury and a bloke who let's me drink from his false leg?

Give it up!!!!

P.S. Stop fighting with Bugsy you big girl.

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

shut up you dull bitch, you are not even remotely funny, and if you really want to suck Jamies cock, you know that tit Biscuits AB then go ahead.

Get over yourself you bore.

11. Yuk. :x Most people prefer to nip their gin out of hip flasks; not prosthetic devices. :p Must be some sort of sex game if you ask me? :glomp:

12. You used to be funny.

13. No he didn't.

And you're ginger, not blonde!