Argentina turns away cruise ships that have visited the Falklands

I bet the local businesses are chuffed with that decision.

Fcuk 'em, it's their loss.

T

trowel

So they're skint andd are turning away tourist Money? Idiots.
It`s called " cutting your nose off to spite your face" in the UK. In Argentina I suspect it`s called taking the moral high ground by refusing to bow down to the imperialist oppressor. We buy quite a lot of tea from the Argentine, not many people know that.

Christina Kirchner is, I'm guessing, an emotional nightmare - Christ, a menopausal, Hispanic Doris - what a combination. She couldn't make a rational decison if she tried ;-)

It`s called " cutting your nose off to spite your face" in the UK. In Argentina I suspect it`s called taking the moral high ground by refusing to bow down to the imperialist oppressor. We buy quite a lot of tea from the Argentine, not many people know that.
It's also interesting that the Argies are prepared to turn away American owned ships (I know that they are Bahamian flagged and that Carnival is a US and British company), but it could naff off the Americans so that they try to wade into the game. Make no mistake, the US is watching and they aren't necessarily on our side, as witnessed by the US government continually calling them the Malvinas. Hit the Yank in the pocket, it's the only language they understand.

T

trowel

It's also interesting that the Argies are prepared to turn away American owned ships (I know that they are Bahamian flagged and that Carnival is a US and British company), but it could naff off the Americans so that they try to wade into the game. Make no mistake, the US is watching and they aren't necessarily on our side, as witnessed by the US government continually calling them the Malvinas. Hit the Yank in the pocket, it's the only language they understand.
I`m sure O`Barmy and co are happy to call the Falkland Islands something foreign, but there is an election looming and that little crews days are numbered.

they ****ing seriously want to take our side after all the shit we stood in next to them!

Just a bunch of cnuts really, the Argentinians that is because im not sure i want to wreck the 'special arrangement' by calling the yanks cnuts too.

I`m sure O`Barmy and co are happy to call the Falkland Islands something foreign, but there is an election looming and that little crews days are numbered.
Quite true. The Chief Apologist's days are numbered. :p

No You Wont Obama.jpg

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I bet the local businesses are chuffed with that decision.

Fcuk 'em, it's their loss.
I dunno. Tierra Del Fuego has the new bullet train from the mainland, they just extended the airport to take heavies and Marriott, Merillion, Four Seasons and Hilton are all building resorts on their beachfront....

Arent they?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Quite true. The Chief Apologist's days are numbered. :p

View attachment 65880
He's hardly shaking in his boots from any of the bunch of fucknuts that the GOP have lined up so far. Romney is unelectable, Santorum is a raving nut-job, and Gingrich is two-faced and losing ground. They are all to busy sniping at each other that it seems to be pissing off large numbers of voters. Much of the news coverage of the primaries is about how negative the campaigning is.