Argentina...Hague replies to 'Advert' filmed on War Memorial.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Carlos_Hathcock_II, May 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not the first time an Argie's been seen running through Stanley.
    • Like Like x 25
  2. Everyone is taking this amaturish attempt at embarassing us far to seriously. It is a joke and as a country we should take it as such and just laugh at them.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. They really are such a pathetic bunch of *****.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Hague's respsons is about right.

Not taking it seriously and not responding.
  5. Personally, i think it is an epic fail on the argentinians part as the footage of the knob running through streets with all the traditional British iconography, red phone box, pub,road markings etc just makes him look like the interloper that he clearly is.
    The more they whine and drip,the more tenuous and hysterical they make their viewpoint seem IMO, notwithstanding the support of arsewipes like sean penn.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. And yet seemingly no mention of it on the wesbsite of the septic ad agency that came up with this marvellous idea.
  7. It really is a boring & pathetic attempt,

Nothing to see here, please move on...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Just declare Herr Zylberberg 'persona non grata' and watch his face when he rocks up at Heathrow with the rest of the Spic Hockey Team.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I had heard that AMMM had picked up a new PR contract in Argentina. Didn't believe it until now.
  10. They're welcome to join the swimming team again...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quite so and extend the principle to any Jonny Foreigner with whom our athletes cannot successfully compete.
    - The FCO, providing consular assistance abroad and for a limited time only, ensuring british athletic victory -
  12. I'd have thought a Youtube vid along the lines of 'Training to compete in Argentina on British soil' showing a couple of Typhoons on the runway at MPA plus the RIC doing some GPMG drills (possibly with the soundtrack of the NP9801 NCO muttering 'F*** off you spic bast'rds' playing along merrily underneath) should do the trick...

(This supposes that something deeply offensive to the Argentines in the manner of 'Is This the Way to Amarillo? 'isn't being put together as a spot of secondary activity by the team down south as I type).

As for the Argentine chap, we should be magnanimous and rather than PNG him, fly him to the UK.

In a Tri*.

That'll teach him.
    • Like Like x 2