Argentina "cries" to the UN ...ZzzzzZzzzzz

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DesktopCommando, Feb 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. www.news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16165366

[​IMG]
    Evil Puppet Queen sucks two cocks at once

Argentina has vowed to formally complain to the United Nations about Britain sending one of its most modern warships to the Falkland Islands.

The country's President Cristina Fernandez announced plans to go to the UN Security Council and the UN General Assembly as tensions escalate.

She declared: "We will present a complaint to the UN Security Council and the UN General Assembly, as this militarisation poses a grave danger to international security."

The sabre rattling between Britain and the Falklands is increasing ahead of the 30th anniversary of the war which broke out on April 2 1982.

Argentine officials have become increasingly angry in recent weeks after the deployment of a British warship and Prince William's arrival on the islands.

The second in line to the throne started a six-week mission with the Royal Air Force last week, in what Britain insists is a routine deployment.

But Argentina has slammed it as "provocation" and claimed William, 29, wears the "uniform of the conqueror".

Ms Fernandex claimed Britain "is once again in the process of militarising the south Atlantic".

"We cannot interpret in any other way the deployment of an ultra-modern destroyer accompanying the heir to the throne, who we would prefer to see in civilian attire."

She also said the Falklands were no longer "the cause of only the people of Argentina, but the cause of all Latin Americans and a worldwide cause."

Hundreds of protesters rallied near the government palace where the leader was speaking.

They waved Argentine flags and shouting: "Malvinas. They belong to us," referring to the islands as they are known in Argentina.

The 74-day war during Margaret Thatcher's premiership saw 255 British troops and 649 Argentinians lose their lives.

It was sparked when the ruling junta in Buenos Aires invaded the disputed islands in a bid to end British rule, which dated back to 1833.

Prime Minister David Cameron has insisted the islands will remain part of Britain as long as the inhabitants want it.

The Foreign Office said in a statement: "The people of the Falkland islands are British out of choice.

"They are free to determine their own future and there will be no negotiations with Argentina on sovereignty unless the islanders wish it."

2. We have a Security Council Veto - ENDEX Argentina.:thumright:

• Like Like x 11
  3. The same Security Council that we sit on, as permanent members?

EDIT: Bugger, beaten to it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The woman is fucking barmy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

It would seem so...

6. I love and hate the endless falkland arguement.

I hate it because it's fucking tedious, and I love it because, for once, britain is actually completely and utterly morally (aswell as historically and politically) in the right. Which makes a change!

• Like Like x 5
  7. I agree it seems like that but she's not that barmy but rather in it for the long haul. There's a diplomatic offensive taking place here thats not going to diminish, partly because it keeps her in a job and partly because because all the other South American Leaders are jumping on the bandwagon at her invitation. It's called let's have a pop at the British. It diverts the locals from thinking of their own problems because they are too worried about us colonial sons of bitches. Some of the nutters over there like Chavez might even fancy his chances if there's oil in it!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Shit - we've sent a war ship to our own port in our own territory. Whatever next?

• Like Like x 6
  9. Let's just suppose for arguments sake that the U.N upheld this complaint on say some fucking stupid technicality, what would next have to happen?

10. We let the Andys, Stills and Bennies have a referendum.

11. 'Ms' Fernandez? Pffft Says it all. Was watching some bummf earlier as to a 'flight' being stopped from the S American region to the Falklands and how it would rip the urine out of all the 'locals' from the mainland being able to work, visit etc etc. I didn't know just how many South Americans worked on the 'Malvinas' in this day and age. The bint has apparently slit her own political throat along with a high percentage of 'locals' who give more than a flying fook. Must be that time of the minute eh?

Shouldn't she be running some knicker factory in Wetherfield in about 20 yrs or so? Suits you Mrs. Ohhhhh, Ohhhh

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would though.

• Like Like x 4
  13. My thoughts entirely with the added - Fuck you China, Fuck you Russia, before those clown states start.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How can the Argies ever get over the hurdle of the locals wanting to stay British?

15. By dint of sheer towering petulance, it would seem. I especially like the Argies' attempt to dictate which part of their realm a member of the Royal Family may or may not visit. Presumptuous, much?