ARF Private Investigators

brucesshoe

Swinger
FRAT: Fake UKSF Private Instigation Company? 'ARF Private Investigators'

Hi, there I was recently conducting a google search and found that this private investigating company had set up near my house. Seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere and much as I'd like my life to be interesting enough to warrant a PI company setting up so close, it doesn't make much sense. Probably won't to the half dozen local farmers in the area. This company of former UKSF is ostensibly all over the U.K. I have dug a little. Their website is all stock photos although, presumably the 'actor' in the video has been hired. . Thought that anyone who doesn't like professional scammers or people claiming experience they don't have might be interested to pursue it.

Did you have to go into Witness Protection after your last outing 8 years ago?

Screenshot 2021-04-06 164219.png

brucesshoe

Swinger
Ha! no, no. I just figured it's one thing someone playing dress-up. Another someone(s) going to these lengths. And yes. Long-time occasional lurker.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
They're gen.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
Other than advertising that all their employees are ex-military I can't see anything about them claiming to be ex-SF?? A PI firm thats ran by an ex-squaddie and employing other ex-squaddies isn't exactly stretching the realms of possibility!

brucesshoe

Swinger
Polyester, {Gritted teeths} seeing as you decided to be unkind for the sake of it.

No. I am not looking to hire a PI firm.

You are all of course correct to laugh at me based on the information I provided. It looks like another ‘Walt Hunter’ post for the sake of exposing a charlatan. I should have taken more time in my initial post.

I care, because ostensibly a scamming firm of ex pongos, perhaps UKSF personnel, is using one of my properties as a place of business for their online presence.

Given some of the spectacularly naive business practices I have witnessed by transitioning personnel back to civilian life, I thought I would reach out here first.

I realise this is an online forum for banter and discourse. But some real world good of it has come from exposing predators such as Bob Spour (infuriating as I was on his Thai Boxing team before he was exposed), that Cumper guy with the crossbow etc.

Whilst unsavoury. I do not care about people playing ‘dress up’ or cosplaying as service personnel.

I do care when that practice overlaps into taking advantage of others. I very much care when it is on my proverbial doorstep.

Whilst of course their website is ridiculous. They have gone to the effort of hiring a professional actor to conduct a piece to camera.

And maybe, juusssst maybe, it was a small group of ex-pongos with a cR@p website spamming Google analytics.

Therefore, I assumed someone might know of them and could reach out to them to cease before I escalate matters.

For every 10 people taking the p$$$ to get their mutual backslapping chortles. There are one or two getting the actual message. Or can read. Hence why 8 years ago a local para took it upon himself to remediate the 'walt' diplomatically, legally. And utlimately the 'walt' getting the mental illness help he needed.

I will drop the ball to allow the all too predictable “yawns” from the boomers.

Thanks to the sensible ones for confirming. Just wanted to double check before escalating it.

P.S. Polyester? Seeing as you unnecessarily decided to be unkind and got my back up? I had a scan through the gopping sycophancy of your dits. Sure, is a small world….

Why do you care about this? Why were you in the market for a PI firm?

In fact, don’t bother. Nobody gives a ****.

Or just join Torn and get your own PI firm for real

Polyester

War Hero
Polyester, {Gritted teeths} seeing as you decided to be unkind for the sake of it.

No. I am not looking to hire a PI firm.

You are all of course correct to laugh at me based on the information I provided. It looks like another ‘Walt Hunter’ post for the sake of exposing a charlatan. I should have taken more time in my initial post.

I care, because ostensibly a scamming firm of ex pongos, perhaps UKSF personnel, is using one of my properties as a place of business for their online presence.

Given some of the spectacularly naive business practices I have witnessed by transitioning personnel back to civilian life, I thought I would reach out here first.

I realise this is an online forum for banter and discourse. But some real world good of it has come from exposing predators such as Bob Spour (infuriating as I was on his Thai Boxing team before he was exposed), that Cumper guy with the crossbow etc.

Whilst unsavoury. I do not care about people playing ‘dress up’ or cosplaying as service personnel.

I do care when that practice overlaps into taking advantage of others. I very much care when it is on my proverbial doorstep.

Whilst of course their website is ridiculous. They have gone to the effort of hiring a professional actor to conduct a piece to camera.

And maybe, juusssst maybe, it was a small group of ex-pongos with a cR@p website spamming Google analytics.

Therefore, I assumed someone might know of them and could reach out to them to cease before I escalate matters.

For every 10 people taking the p$$$ to get their mutual backslapping chortles. There are one or two getting the actual message. Or can read. Hence why 8 years ago a local para took it upon himself to remediate the 'walt' diplomatically, legally. And utlimately the 'walt' getting the mental illness help he needed.

I will drop the ball to allow the all too predictable “yawns” from the boomers.

Thanks to the sensible ones for confirming. Just wanted to double check before escalating it.

P.S. Polyester? Seeing as you unnecessarily decided to be unkind and got my back up? I had a scan through the gopping sycophancy of your dits. Sure, is a small world….
Got your back up? Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

What does a "small world" imply then? You claiming to know me?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
That's very odd.

No idea what 'ex forces' can bring to a PI party. I worked for one for 5 years, 16 investigators, I was the only ex Army and I only got the job because I was ex Police as well, as were the others. If I was setting up a PI company with the surveillance, interview and investigation skills required, ex military would be last on my list of interviews.

Ex military from a myriad of backgrounds have many skills, but I am not sure that PI is one of them.

...Ex military from a myriad of backgrounds have many skills, but I am not sure that PI is one of them.

Spending a week in a hide thrapping like a chimp on speed and coiling out peanut studded three pounders in Tesco bags is a military speciality, I'll have you know.

Latest Threads