Aren't we great?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by The Snob, Mar 4, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Isn't it great being an Army Officer? Dashing good looks, enormous brains, and fantastic opportunities to travel the world looking dashing and clever.  ::)

To think, some people actually enjoy being civvies!  ;D

2. Dear God! I only recently discovered (much to my chagrin) that my parents are both civvies! :-[

Needless to say that the decree nici is already winging its way to them from my Californian firm of Lawyers ;D

3. Wot's a civvy? Does this mean there's life outside the Army?!

Money for old rope if u ask me!

4. I've met some civvies they can be quite nice, the girls tend not to have enormous arses and some are even impressed by what we do!

Being in the land of the bosche has limited my access to them but from what I remember they were quite enjoyable company for short periods of time.

5. Seeing as you are in the fatherland and also partial to female company for short periods of time. May I recomend the Eros centre in Bielefeld. Remember, you are not paying them for sex, you are paying them to p*ss off afterwards.  

6. It's true.  Army officers are (mostly) lovely.  In fact, where have they been all my life!!?  I wasted far too much time on tabloid journos when all that time there were gorgeous, athletic, intelligent, romantic, commanding (!), sensuous gentlemen looking for forces sweethearts....  sigh.

7. Sweetheart

Look no further, your dreams have been answered!  :-* :D

8. Souave, debonair, charming, loaded, and drives a fast car.................................................hmmm officer you say................................................No............Army NCO Pilot!

;D

9. Officers that I have met, with few exceptions are like light houses in the desert, very bright but not much use. ;D ;D ;)

10. As I said Lipstick "with few exceptions"!!!!!!